19

Mei's POV

Thinking about Chengcheng's coldness to me did not even help me a little bit to sleep. Did he really got affected that bad? I only did it because I love him so much. I want him. I only want him for me and no one else. I admit it, I grabbed the opportunity of being friends with benefits with him, thinking that he'll eventually fall for me on the long run but I guess I'm wrong. He only hated me to guts when he found out that I fell for him when in the first place we already talked about not falling for each other. Little did he know that I already did. I already love him before that thing between us came up.

"This is wrong Mei. I can't do this with you"

Those words that he said earlier echoed in my mind. I also saw the fear in his eyes. He can't do that with me? Why? We've been doing worse before. But what bothers me most is the wallpaper I saw from his phone earlier. It was a picture of some girl.

Is she the reason of what Chengcheng told me? No way! I wont let that bitch get in my way! It's ME who loves Chengcheng! He is just FOR ME! I know she's studying at the same school with him

Is she the reason of what Chengcheng told me? No way! I wont let that bitch get in my way! It's ME who loves Chengcheng! He is just FOR ME! I know she's studying at the same school with him. I can feel it. Chengcheng is not that outgoing so I'm sure of it.

Now I already made up my mind. *smirk* see you soon bitch...

3 days later...

Areum's POV

Ugh! I'm currently running like a mad bull here on the hallways since I'm already late for heaven's sake! I made a sharp turn to the right like a damn highly paid secret agent in the movies since I'm fabulous af.

I finally arrived at the door of our classroom while breathing heavily. I closed my eyes while twisting the door knob open and prepared myself for the long and loud blablabla of our professor but nothing was heard. I mean it was completely silent. It was too unusual and awkward for my classmates to be this silent tho.

I opened my eyes slowly and see everyone looking at me. I roamed my eyes around and spotted a girl sitting at the front, looking at me too.

I took a step inside and walked my way to my seat

I took a step inside and walked my way to my seat. As I sat down, I faced my seat mate which is Linong and asked him.

"Hey Nongnong who is she?"