13

It's been only 3 days since Chengcheng left but here I am, feeling all down and blue. I miss him so much already. I'm not gonna lie, that guy really affects me that much already. The guys tried to cheer me up but they failed, though chengcheng did call me from time to time just like what he promised but still, I miss him.

I glanced at the clock here in my room and it's already 4:45 pm, 15 more minutes til the game will start. Sitting in my vanity chair glancing at myself in the mirror, contemplating whether I should go or not.

"do I really have to go? Chengcheng wont be there...but I promised the guys that I'll go. Ugh!! You know what? Whatever." I was about to take off the bow from my hair when suddenly someone barged in inside my room with a not so happy look on his face.

"what the fuck are you still doing here Han Areum?! Everyone is looking for you!" Xukun half yelled as he walk towards me. He's already wearing his jersey which I must say....damn it suits him well. Ugh shut up areum! Think of the only guy you like and he's Fan Chengcheng! Got that?!

"but I don't wanna go...chengcheng wont be---"

"Well duh of course he's not there but do you think he'll be happy to know that you ditched the guys and broke your promise that you'll come?! No shit sherlock! Now get your ass up now because we're going to be late!" he grabbed my arm and pulled me outside with him. As we got into the parking lot he immediately walk up to his car and opened the passenger seat's door and pushed me inside then he went to the other side and got in. He was about to start the engine when his phone rang, Linong's calling. He pressed the answer button and then the loud speaker.

"hey dude! Where are you now? Coach is already looking for you! But wait, did you managed to bring Areum with you???"

"yes I did and we're on our way there now" he answered as he started the engine and drove off.

"woah really?! Heck yeah!! Thanks dude!!"

"hey everyone!! Xukun finally bring Areum with him!!!" Linong happily announced it to everybody.

"yaaaaayyy!!!"
"yeah meeeen!"
"now I'm hyped up!"
*wolf whistle*

Woah...did they really wait for me?

"hear that areum? They waited for you to come and was really worried that you will not come at all. Don't do that again areum"

"yeah...I'm sorry..."

"okay I understand. But lets save all the drama for later okay? Let's go! We're gonna be late!" I did not noticed that we're already here woah! But wait...

"CAI XUKUN!!!"

"haha yeah yeah I know I drive way too fast and is over the speed limit but later baby okay? Save it for later" he smirked and winked at me. I just rolled my eyes at him then we made our way to the gym, running like our life depends on it.

As we entered the gym, it was packed! Blue and red filled the gym, so I assume the opponent's color is red? 

"Areum unnie!" Someone called me from my right, it was one of my squad mate.

"hey I'm sorry for being late." I smiled at them. I thought they will be mad at me but they smiled at me instead. 

"no worries unnie! We were just nervous and scared because we don't think that we can do this without you."

"awwww don't say that. All of you are great even without me okay? Now huddle up and put your hand above mine"

"Go Blue Warriors!" we cheered as we lifted or hands up then we proceeded to our line up formation. Since I am the captain, I'm standing at the center.