6

"ahhh Xukun....we're g-gonna be l-late ahhh" I moaned as he keeps on kissing my neck while playing with my breast. but seems like he did not care about what I said because he caressed my inner thighs teasingly.

yes, we are making out at the school's roof top....again :)

we've been doing this thing ever since the first time we made out at my place. but we're not a "thing" too. it's just that, hmm...let's say that we just enjoy our company together.

"Xukun we should stop now. noon break is almost over" I said as I pushed him away from me. he looked at me with his lusty eyes and nodded.

"hmm but you still owe me one later Areum" he said as he pecks my lip one more time.

"haha silly. yeah whatever" I playfully rolled my eyes at him then we made our way back to our classroom.

"hey wait! do I look okay?" I asked him while fixing my uniform.

"you always look fine Areum. don't worry"

"mhmm"

"hey Areum you should go first. I'll buy some drinks at the cafeteria. my mouth is dry now from making out hahaha"

"shh! someone might hear you! okay bye" I said and made my way to the hall where our classroom is located while he went to the other way. As I entered the room, I saw Linong and Chengcheng chatting with others. I walked straight to my seat without saying hi to them, hoping that they will not notice me but then I heard my name being called.

"Hey Areum! where have you been? we've been looking for you and Xukun during lunch" Ziyi asked.

"umm I decided to eat at the rooftop today. I don't feel like eating around many people I guess?" I half lied to them, well it is really true that I wanna be alone and eat my lunch at the roof top but Xukun came .

"awww Linong was so lonely earlier looking for you. he looks like kid getting sad because his bestie was not around" Justin said.

"hey that's not true!" Linong argued while blushing.

"yeah right Linong. I was almost becoming deaf about your nagging all the time earlier" Rui argued back.

"were you with Xukun earlier?" Chengcheng asked me.

"hmm yeah. He came coincidentally at the roof top too while I was in the middle of eating my lunch so I just let him join me." I simply shrugged, acting cool so they wont suspect anything.

"oh...okay" Chengcheng shortly replied while averting his gaze somewhere else, avoiding mine.

There's something off with Chengcheng recently. He's been acting weird around me especially when Xukun and I are together. I don't want to assume anything but for me, he looks like he's jealous or something. But why would he become jealous?

I blushed from the thought but were soon interrupted when something cold was placed on my shoulder. I looked up and saw it was Xukun, handing me some cola. I smiled at him while accepting the cola, then I felt someone was watching from behind so I turned around. I was right, someone is really looking at us and it's Chengcheng. Don't get me wrong but I absolutely saw something different on his eyes. Jealousy with a hint of sadness...arrrgh!! what is happening to me? I think I'm just hallucinating. ugh!

Moving forward, the class ended. Nothing much to tell you about because it was just completely plain and boring, well except for the fact that Xukun keeps on bugging me and Chengcheng keeps on watching us.

"hey Areum! Let's go home together" Chengcheng said as he approached me.

"umm where are Linong and Xukun?"
"they have to meet with the coach that's why it's only us for now" he shrugged.

"then why are you here? You're one of the varsities right?"

"yep but I already met with the coach yesterday. Xukun and Linong was not around so they have to meet today instead." he said. Yeah I remembered, Xukun and I were at the library yesterday.

"um Areum? Can I tell you something?" he asked without looking at me. He was just looking at the ground.

"um sure. What is it?" I replied then he looked at me. He looked straight into my eyes. I can now feel my cheeks are burning hot from the sudden eye contact. I felt nervous and anxious like ugh!

"Areum, it's been awhile since I felt this way towards you. I understand if you don't feel the same way and reject me immediately right at this moment. But I just can't keep this anymore to myself.....Areum I like you. Not just as a friend but more than that." he said while a blush was creeping on his cheeks. Wait what?! He.....he l-likes me???

"Chengcheng...why me? I am just no one. I'm not popular like you. I'm not beautiful either. There are lots of pretty girls out there who likes you so much. They are popular and will be a perfect match for you. Unlike me, I'm just.....me." i said while looking down. It's not like I don't like him.

Well actually, okay fine I'll admit it now. I sort of like him since then. He's very kind and nice. He's smart too. And it's undeniable that he came from a wealthy family. He's tall and talented. He plays basketball. Ugh! Such a perfect package if you'll say so. But the thing is...it feels like he's too much for me. I like him, but he's too much for a simple girl like me.

"you're asking me why?" he chuckled. "for starters, you're different Areum. You're different from them. You treat me for who I really am, and not because I'm popular or what. You don't flirt with me and you are a comfortable person to be with. I feel free when I'm with you. I can be the way I want and not worry about you taking advantage of me. And most of all, you're you Areum. You don't pretend to be someone you're not. You're natural and I like it."

I was speechless for a moment when I heard him say those words. I feel.....important and likeable.

I was in the middle of my inner brain breakdown when it got interrupted by Chengcheng.

"it's fine Areum. I understand, really. I'm just glad that I finally told you about how I feel towards you. Don't worry nothing will change---"

"I like you too Chengcheng..." I accidentally blurted out. Oh fuck...

"between us---wait what??"

"hahaha aish pabo-ya!" I laugh at him.
"hey korean specie in China as of the moment I know what that means! But really! What did you say???" he said while shaking my shoulders.

"fine fine!" I am now a giggling mess because he keeps on poking my sides too. "I said I like you too so stop talking nonsense about understanding this and that nothing will change this and that blah blah blah"

"really? If that's the case.....Areun Han, will you go out with me tomorrow after school?" he asked me with a hint of nervousness lingering in his voice. I just smiled at him and nodded.

"yes Cheng" right when I said those words, he immediately tackle me with a hug, thanking me nonstop.

"hey hey hey relax!! It's not like we're officially together now or something" I giggled. 

"yeah I know but I am just happy that you agreed on going out with me and most of all, knowing that the girl I like likes me too."

"hahaha you're so cheesy all of a sudden huh Mr. Popular" I teased him but he just hugged me tighter.

"yeah whatever you say Areum" he chuckled and snuggle his face on the crook of my neck. I felt him smile amd it also made me smile.

Does this mean that whatever me and Xukun have right now between us has to stop because of this? I have to talk to him later...