"YOU!" He yelled and tried to launch at Jungkook. "YOU! I WILL KILL YOU! YOU COULD NOT JUST BE A GOOD SLUT AND TAKE DADDIES COCK? COULD YOU?" He screamed at Jungkook, making my blood boil.

Jungkook started bawling and I turned him around and hugged him tightly saying "It's OK."

"Can't believe you ended up with s slut like him," he spat at me. That was my final straw. I saw Jackson come out of the conference room with his jacket and I handed Jungkook to him and walked over to the guard trying to control Mr. Wu

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! YOUR NOTHING BUT A LOW LIFE DIRT BAG! I HOPE YOU GET TR FUCKING DEATH PENALTY FOR WHAT YOU DID TO MY BABY!" I yelled and punched the guy in the face, then another time, and as I went to draw back a third time an officer picked me up and restrained me.

"Sir, calm down!"

"YOUR A LITTLE WHORE JUNGKOOK! ALL HE WANTS OF YOU IS YOUR BODY, JUST LIKE ME!" Mr. Wu yelled as they pushed him into the elevator.

I heard Jungkook cry louder and Jackson struggle to calm him down. Once Mr. Wu was away they let me go and I ran over and got Jungkook from Jackson and picked him up, Bringing him to the bathroom.

I sat Jungkook down on the bathroom counter and I moved his hands off of his eyes and kisses his forehead.

"Shh, baby it's OK...he's gone now." I said soothingly.

"Tae I wanna go home." He said quietly, obviously embarrassed about the whole situation.

"OK, we can go home." I said then picked Jungkook back up, letting out a puff of air because of his weight.

When we walked out the officer was waiting for us.

"I'm sorry Officer but can you just call me sometime? Jungkook can't be bothered with this right now." I said sternly but politely.

"Ok, what's your number?" The Officer asked and I gave him it and then said goodbye then Jackson and went in the elevator.

I put Jungkook down and instead I held his hand.

"God little space would be a good thing to go into right now," Jungkook suddenly said , making me let out a chuckle.

"We can snuggle when we get home, that's better than your non existent little space." I caressed his face and then pecked his lips really quick.

                                          +
Once we got home Jungkook and I walked up to my door. Jungkook stopped crying in the elevator but he was still trying to get his breathing under control.

When we walked in Jin was sitting on the couch with another person.

"Oh hi Jin—"

"NAMJOONIE?" Jungkook suddenly  shrieked.

Namjoon looked over the sofa at Jungkook.

"Oh, hi Jungkook— were you crying?!" He quickly got up and went to Jungkook.

I was so confused.

"Y-yeah, stuff happened." Jungkook said as Namjoon engulfed him in a hug.

"What?" He urged.

"I—"

"I'll tell them Jungkook, why don't you head up to bed?" I cut in so I did not have to see Jungkook cry again.

"ok, but why are you here Namjoon? Where's your car?" Jungkook questioned, his doe eyes widening like always when he wonders.

"We will explain after Jungkook relaxes." Jin took over.

"Ok, go on baby." I said and Jungkook and I headed upstairs.

Once we reached upstairs we headed to my bedroom and Jungkook immediately plopped down on my bed and kicked his timberlands off.

He got under the covers buried himself in them, all you could see was the tip of Jungkook's head.

I went over and kissed the top of it and then went to walk out and explain to him what happened.

But my plan was interrupted.

"You promised cuddles," Jungkook said. "Please? Just till I fall asleep. M'Feel safer when your arms are around me."

"Ok," I walked over and got under the blanket and wrapped my legs and arms around Jungkook's seemingly fragile body.

"Tae?"

"Yes?"

"Do you like me for only my body?" Jungkook asked and my heart broke.

"What, of course not! Jungkook I love you for you! Your personality, your jokes, not your body. Baby I Love you do damn much it hurts. Please don't ever think like that." I say, peppering kisses down the back of his neck.

"I love you Tae..." Jungkook yawned.

"I love you to Jungkook."

Eventually Jungkook's breathing evened out and he fell asleep.

I got out of the bed and walked to my door silently opening it and closing it.

I walked downstairs to Namjoon and Jin cooking.

"Namjoon! Don't—DAMNIT YOU BROKE IT—"

Namjoon trying to cook.

"Shhhh, Jungkook is sleeping." I said, startling both of them.

"So, why was Jungkook crying?" Namjoon and Jin asked.

"Y'know his boss who sexually harassed him and tried to rape—"

"WHAT?! No! JUNGKOOK DID NOT TELL ME ANY OF THIS!" Namjoon whisper yelled.

I sighed and started from the beginning, then our 'break up,' then the plan for today. Leaving out the suicide attempt, of course.

"Oh. Jungkook went through a lot, why did he not tell me?" Namjoon asked.

"He did not tell anyone. Needed the money for his home situation." I said.

"Oh....poor Jungkook." Jin said.

"You better treat him right Taehyung, he needs love and a support in his life. If you don't I will personally kill you." Namjoon threatened, his funny aura fading away.

"Of course I will. I love him so much." I replied. "So what's the deal with you two?" I asked Jin and Namjoon.

"We're a couple. He's the person I have been getting rides from." Jin shrugged.

"Honestly I support and Jungkook will to probably." Jin and Namjoon laughed then pecked eachothers lips.

I walked over and turned the TV on awhile Namjin cooked, thinking of all that happened today.

Panstagram <> Vkookजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें