Going Back ( P.S. Year Anniversary Chapter, Turn Upppp)

Start from the beginning

         " You've been in my clothes? It looks hot on you," he replied. He was still tired, I could hear it in his voice.

  " Okay, can I borrow a  few sweaters than?" I asked, " and your varsity football jacket?"

          " Now that I think about it, I can't go to school next week. So I'd rather just skip today anyways," he said shrugging his shoulders, " I mean, why the hell not just skip Friday."

  " Why did you get suspended?" I asked, quite shocked. 

          " I was causing disruptions. All Brendan's fault. I just hope I can participate in the swim meet," he said sadly. 

  " You will don't worry. I promise you. They need you to win. Now that I think about it, you have to wear a speedo. I wonder what that's like? Does your junk show a lot?" I teased. He furrowed his brows at me and shook his head. Too much?

          " I look nice actually. You have a great view of my ass," he said shaking his butt. He looked like he was twerking and I couldn't help but laugh. 

   " C'mon stop. I gotta get to school Jax, so stop twerking please!" I laughed. He stopped and grabbed a shirt from the floor. He wasn't going to grab some pants? ," Jax, your pants."

          " I don't really care at this moment. Let's go," he replied. Really? It's kinda cold, but who cares. If he wants to go outside in his boxers whatever. 

        I sat in the car, watching things pass. It was a peaceful quiet. Not an awkward one. He was humming to the song on the radio, tapping his fingers occasionally.  We finally made it to school and I was getting up, but Jax pulled me back. 

        " I really want to thank you," he said looking at me with deep eyes, " for helping me last night. Forgiving me. I'm so sorry. Love you alright." He kissed my for head and let go of my hand.

  " Love you too. I'll see you later alright."

        He nodded and began driving away. People were looking at me, suspicious glances. Some girls with glares. It made me think of the first day of school. I ignored and walked towards the school building. Everyone was roaming the halls, as usual. No one fighting or causing disruptions. Good. I grabbed my things from my locker and walked towards Maggie's. She was leaning against it, with a sad look upon her face. 

        " I told him Toni.." she mumbled. Oh, about the change in personality and sex. Okay.

  " I'm guessing it didn't go well?" I said with an uneasy smile.

          " We started to banter and he walked out of the house. He was really angry and he's not at school today. Toni, I didn't do anything wrong I swear!" she cried. I pulled her into a hug and rubbed her back. She was shaking from crying. People gave us some odd glances but continued their journey to their classes and lockers.

   " It's going to be okay Mags. I'm pretty sure he just didn't know what to do or he's disappointed in himself. Maybe you should call him or text him. Something."

        " Okay," she whimpered," I will. "

****************************************************************

        I continued to stare at the clock in English class. We had to write something about ourselves. Like who we are. I don't want to admit that I'm a Tumblr obsessed girl who has a dramatic life. I like my life, I really do. I just don't know how to put it in words. 

        Hayley walked into class, fixing her light blue cardigan. I wish I had time to dress like that. I'm not going to be a jealous bitch and say she's an ugly girl. Hayley's beautiful and should model for vogue. I'd date her if I didn't hate her so much.