Chapter 10

A/N Amanda is sitting right next to me and wants me to write really bad so I am just for her.<3 I am a lot better at writing at night so if this chapter sucks horribly talk to Amanda.(; Just kiddinggg it's not her fault that I'm like a freaking raccoon and don't function properly during the daylight.... anyway.... here goes nothing....(: xx

I was just sitting in my bed, smiling at the ceiling thinking about everything. I am dating Liam Payne. I have a boyfriend. I am his girlfriend.

I couldn't even begin to wrap my head around anything that had happened this evening. Liam was so sweet and it was the most perfect evening I had ever had.

I couldn't wait until Amanda and Niall got back so I could talk to Amanda about her date.

Just as I was thinking this I heard someone coming up the stairs. I had a feeling it was Amanda so I got off of my bed and made my way to the door. As soon as I opened it she was standing there reaching for the knob.

She looked so happy. I immediately knew that she had said yes to Niall asking her to be his girlfriend. I was so happy for her and Niall. This was crazy. There was no way this night could get any better.

"So you and Niall are together, right?!" I swear I screamed it.  I probably sounded like the biggest spaz in the word but I was so happy that I had lost all of my self control for a moment.

"YESSSSS! And you and Liam are too, right?!" I was grateful that she was as excited as I was.

"YESSS! Ahhhh!" I wasn't even capable of words at that point.

We chatted about our dates for awhile but we realized that everyone was still down stairs so we pulled on sweats and went to join them.

Once we got downstairs we found everyone sitting in the living room searching through Netflix looking for something good to watch.

Liam saw me and I walked right over to him and sat down next to him on the couch but I left about a foot of space between us just to see what he would do.

For a second he just kind of looked me up and down wondering what the hell I was doing. I was trying so hard not to laugh but I managed to keep my pokerface on.

"Love, why don't you come a bit closer?" he said reaching over to me and grabbing me by the wrists to pull me closer.

I let out a little screech. He immediately let go.

"What's wrong Lina?" Liam asked concerned.

"It's nothing, remember I uhhh fell down the stairs and hurt my wrist."

"But what about this one?" he said pulling my wrist with the large band aid up.

"Ohhh that's nothing. I uhhh just scratched it on the corner of the counter." I said shakily.

He just stared at me.

"Hey guys! Do you mind if I borrow Lina for a bit? You know best friend stuff?" Niall said walking over to us.

I swear this boy was my savior. He always knew when I needed him to get me out of something. It must've been like his sixth sense.

I got up and followed Niall out of the living room. We headed upstairs to the guest room which might as well be his room considering it's full of his stuff and he usually stays here anyway. I knew we were probably going to be having that conversation that we put on hold earlier but I didn't mind. Liam just could not find out what I was doing to myself.

"What was going on over there?" Niall asked concerned.

"I was playing around by not sitting next to him and he went to pull me closer to him, like playing around, but he grabbed me by the wrists and..." I trailed off not wanting to finish the sentence.