"what's taking taehyung so long?" jimin asked and put his phone down.

i laughed and looked at hoseok who was staring at me.

i tilted my head, "what?"

"n-nothing, i-it's just that—you look beautiful." he said and smiled at me.

i smiled back and heard a bang on the door. everyone gasped and cursed. jimin stood up to open the door, revealing taehyung.

he smiled at everyone and everyone just threw cursing on him.

"you're not valid here anymore, slowass." jimin said and sat.

taehyung just laughed and looked at me, "hey sis." he waved.

i waved back and was about to greet him too when namjoon spoke.

"sis? are you gay?" namjoon laughed.

"what? y/n's my sister." he said and walked over the sofa.

i nodded, "didn't you know guys?" i asked and grabbed a sip of my drink.

my beverage has zero percent alcohol as i don't want to get drunk. as well as hoseok, he said he won't get drunk but look at him, pouring alcohol every minute.

"sister and brother? as in siblings?" jungkook asked.

taehyung and i nodded.

we heard everyone gasped and asked for our explanation. the three of us laughed at how shook they are to know it. they all so intrigued and told us how the world is so small.

"remember when taehyung asked y/n to dry hump him?" jungkook said laughing.

"ew, incest." yoongi blurted out that made everyone laughed except for us.

"hey! it's ages ago plus we both didn't know!" taehyung yelled.

"whatever, that was still incest." yoongi added.

both taehyung and i face palmed our selves.

i stared at everyone who was drinking their liqour and laughing at the same time. a smiled crept out on my face.

since when did i become close with these dudes?

i laughed along with them and saw hoseok laughing with us in the corner of my eyes. my smile grew wider as i saw him laughing brightly, his eyes forming a crescent moon.

i realized how much help he gave me the moment i met him. he became my crying shoulder. we both knew how much conflict we faced before ending up like this.

everything happened so fast that i can't even remember the first time i met him. i remember going to the cafe that time, seeing him staring at me then black mailed me. i remember going to gwangju with him and had to deal with his psycho friend. i remember the girl accusing him something he didn't really do. but i especially remember being his fake girlfriend.

but look what we are now, a official couple.

i didn't realize i was staring at hoseok not until he looked back and placed a small smile on his face. i leaned closer and peck his lips.

he seemed shocked and we were not bothered by anyone because our friends had their own world.

i held his cheeks and caress it in a circular motion. i smiled and held his hand on my available palm.

i realized how lucky i am to have this sunshine. i'm glad he black mailed me that time that made me stick onto him until the end. now that i know hoseok more than anything else, i don't think i'll be able to let go.

never.

"marry me," i said.

+

i love you guys and thankyou for always supporting me💜😭

save me + i'm fine performance— my tears :(((

give love to 'truth and die' and for my upcoming fics!