+ 37

"hey," i patted hoseok's back as i told him to pick me up at taehyung's house.

taehyung insisted that he would send me off but i refused and called hoseok instead.

i need my happy pill, somehow.

"so what's up? what happened? why did they bring you here? are they arranging marriage for you and taehyung?" he faked cried.

"don't be cliché, it's not like that." i chuckled.

"then what?" he scratched the back of his neck.

i sighed and looked into his eyes sincerely. what if he get surprised that one of his bestfriends is my brother? whatever, it's not that he would mind.

"taehyung's my brother," i said.

hoseok put his eyebrows together, "wait, what?"

i nodded and smiled at little at him. his eyes got wide and put a hand on my shoulders.

"you? taehyung? siblings? how?"

"saw the woman earlier?" i asked and sighed.

"uh yeah, she's taehyung's mom—oh my god, is she? y-your mom?" he gasped loudly.

i rolled my eyes and nodded. he covered his mouth using his hands and still can't believe what i said.

i pushed him inside the car and i sat beside him. while he's driving, he kept asking questions so i decided to explain the whole story to him. all he do is gasp and sometimes give me a pitiful look.

i told him i don't need his pity because everything will be okay.

it may be difficult for me to forgive my mother but as i realized, she have her valid reason. i knew inside of me that one apology won't heal my wounded heart. that one apology won't fix the childhood i had.

but i know for sure that forgiving her would fix everything in my life.

after all, she's my mom.

+

[ months later ]

"so it's official now?" jin asked as he put his shoulder over a random girl he met while taking a sip of his vodka.

hoseok nodded and put his arms around my waist. i slapped it and he winced.

"but she still don't let me cling onto her," hoseok pouted.

"because you are too clingy to handle," jungkook scoffed.

"maybe y/n regret dating you and feel disgusted by your touch." yoongi shrugged which made everyone throw things to him.

"hey, it's not like that!" i yelled and grabbed hoseok's arms.

i placed it around my shoulders as i scooted closer. i glanced at him and he was surprised by my action but softens.

i can't let my sunshine be offended.

"asshole," jin threw dirty tissues towards yoongi.

yoongi cussed and stood up in disgust as he knew it was all jin's stains. the mini private room of the club was filled with laughters.