+ 9

i quickly jumped off of jimin and cleared my throat. i saw jimin from the corner of my eyes getting up and straightening his sweat shirt. ugh, what was that?

i was cursing inside my head when my eyes landed to hoseok. i analyzed his figure, he's wearing a too casual outfit that comes with a white sunglass and red cap. i was mesmerizing his style when a thought comes into my senses,

 i was mesmerizing his style when a thought comes into my senses,

"why the hell are you here?!" i screamed and startled him.

he then crossed his arms, "why? am i not allowed to see my GILRFRIEND?" he emphasized the that one word and even threw his gaze over jimin while lowering his sunglasses.

(i'm soRRY I HAD TO)

"girlfriend?" jimin looked at me.

i opened my mouth but, "yes, any problem?" he scoffed.

"shut it. you said only infront of your father?" i scoffed.

"are you stupid? we have to act infront of everyone, what if my father find out?" he rolled his eyes through shades. i got the eye of hawk, did he think i ain't gonna see that?

"did i agree? i didn't even say yes yet, i still don't understand." i honestly said.

"wow, you're so slow minded." he scoffed, "let's talk about it in your room." he then glanced over jimin.

"why not talk here? you both already spilled the milk anyways." he pointed the unoccupied sofa.

"it has nothing to do with you, it's between the both of us." jung hoseok then walked towards me.

"why in her room though?" jimin scoffed.

i couldn't even speak since they were both exchanging words too quickly. right, why in my room?