+ 14

"ahhh...hoseok..."

i slowly walked towards the moans, my heart beating rapidly, my hands starting to shake, my body automatically taking me to the bothering sounds.

i took a last step and my eyes widened when two figures are aggressively kissing, touching and pleasuring each other. i let out a loud gasp and made both of them flinched, hoseok looked at me for a sec but jihee kissed him again.

i couldn't stand what i was seeing so i quickly ran away from the horrifying scene. my stomach had a weird feeling that suddenly clenched my heart.

so he brought me here to fucking show me he's fucking and kissing another girl? is that how easy for him to kiss just anyone? i can't believe i'm one of his anyone.

i can't believe i pity that bastard. i should've listened to jimin. i'm fucking stupid to actually fall for his charms, i can't believe i agree to be his pretend girlfriend. does he not even consider my feelings?

i fucking betrayed my friend for him, i gave my time to him whenever he needed me. i was a fucking fool to actually believe this millennial being naive.

i let my frustration go over my tears, i'm fucking going home. he doesn't need me anymore, he showed me to his friends, brag that i'm his girlfriend and now it's over. the pretend game is over and he can have fun now.

i bumped into many people just to find the exit. once i reached the door, i dashed up to the gate. the guard immediately opened it for me so i quickly got out.

i wiped my tears that made my make-up smudged. i threw my heels somewhere and began walking, maybe towards my house. i walked using my bare feet, feeling the cold ground beneath me. it's almost 2am and this is a exclusive subdivision so it's impossible for me to find a taxi.

i walked into a dark alley but not until someone grabbed me. i was about to yell when it covered my mouth. fear taking over me, i almost vomited in fear. i started to tremble but stopped when he spoke, "hey hey, it's okay...it's me..."

he slowly faced me while removing his hands on my mouth, i looked up and saw his shining eyes by the help of the moon. he smiled a little and, "still remember me?"

"t-taehyung?" i clarified.

"yup, why are you walking here alo—"

i pushed him on the wall, "p-pervert! don't come near me!" i was about to ran away when he grabbed my arms. "let go of me!"

"hey, first of all i'm not a pervert! is it about earlier? i just said it for fun!" he explained while frowning.

"y-you're on drugs! stay away!" i took out a ballpen from my purse and pointed it at him.

"woah who the hell said i'm on drugs?! i never tried drugs before!" he innocently scoffed, "oh god, is it the fuckers?" he muttered.

i studied his expression first and realized i look stupid. he doesn't look high and his appearance is one hundred percent okay. i sighed in relieved.

"what are you doing here? what about the party?" i asked while putting the pen back and started to walk again.

"it was hella boring, there's no pretty girls because you left." he said and walked with me.

"why did you follow me?" i asked directly. i'm sure he wouldn't just be here for nothing, they all have cars for sure.

"i'm not, i was about to buy on convenience store nearby." he scratched the back of his neck.

"i know you followed me but whatever, i'm going home, you go to the convenience store." i chuckled.

i was about to walk away when, "wait! let me take you home."

i turned to face him and saw him looking on the ground. why doesn't he look like the taehyung i met earlier? they're so different. they're like two different people.

"it's okay, you said you're going to—"

"jusT— atleast let me take you home." he furrowed his eyebrows.

i got no choice but to nodded. we started to walk back to the party house where his car was parked nearby.

but while walking, my feet was starting to hurt. i discontinued to walk and taehyung was little away, i guess he didn't felt my presence behind him so he looked back.

"what happened?" he asked while walking to me.

"i've been walking bare feet for 30 minutes, i threw my heels somewhere and—"

i was cut off when taehyung kneeled down infront of me, "get on my back." he ordered.

"what? no, it's okay." or you'll be dead i'm heavy as fuck, i eat gallons of rice.

"c'mon before i leave you here and someone rape you in this dark street."

i was creeped out and quickly jumped on his back, he groaned and i almost die in embarrassment. i should start dieting soon, ugh.

we kept quite until we reached the parking, i told taehyung to put me down so he did. i noticed something not far away from here, it looked like a two person was fighting.

while taehyung was opening his car, my feet dragged me there and totally lost my eye-socket when i saw hoseok and jimin punching each other. they didn't noticed my presence but i stood there, my feet frozen on the ground.

"how dare you fuck someone when you know y/n was there?!" jimin threw a punch that almost made hoseok stumbled.

"why the fuck do you care?!" he was about to throw a punch when jimin attacked again.

"she's my friend bastard! do you even know how she feels?! you're fucking using her to be your hoe and she's literally having a hard time coz she pity your dick! what if she saw you earlier?!" jimin continuously threw punched until hoseok fell on the ground.

jimin straddled hoseok's waist and was about to throw another punch when hoseok chuckle, "actually, she saw us earlier and guess what? she ran." he smirked, "i thought i already told you we're not real and not serious? do you like y/n this much?"

"you stupid bastard—"

"dude, i don't like y/n okay? i'm just using her coz she's an easy one—"

"shut the fuck up!"

jimin was about to throw a huge punch when, "STOP IT!" i yelled.

both of them turned their eyes on me and widened.

"y-y/n?" jimin looked at me and gulped. he got off and was about to approach me when i put my hands up.

i looked at hoseok forcefully while refraining myself from crying,

"am i that easy, jung hoseok?"

+

thankyou guys for the support! new cover again yEY lmAO

once again, a shitty chapter coz i got shitty ideas.

can i rant a little? i'm fucking frustrated bc i bought a second hand book. i bought her book bc she said she write using pencil so it's clean. but upto 50 pages it's was written using ballpen. and now she's being rude to me? i paid her book so she better act wisely or i'll rub my butt on her face.

goodnight guys ily'all so much!💜