+ 32

"i-i'm gonna rest,"

i said and pushed him off of me. he slightly nodded while biting his lips.

i felt guilty for making him look stupid every time he say something like this. i feel like i ruin every moment.

but i think a lot of things right now, my mind can't set up yet. i feel like my brain would burst out of my head any moment due to stress and conflicts.

"you should go back to work." i said while fidgeting my fingers.

i saw him tucking his hands inside his pants while he bit his lip.

is he normally look hot like this?

i stared at him in awe while admiring his perfect features. i took this opportunity to appreciate his visual as he look else where but me. his eyes are just as perfect as the moon, his orbs are dark brown, his perfect lined nose are making his face more fined. his lips that so plump and pink, that every time he smile, a pair of dimples would appear. that every time he laugh, his mouth would form a heart shape.

he licked his lower lips and looked at me then met my stare.

"i thought you're going to rest now?" he asked.

i came back to my senses and low key panicked. i nodded my head and didn't know if i should wave at him, or atleast say good bye.

he must've felt dumb earlier.

"i-i gotta go now." i said and quickly walked away.

y/n, what was that?

once i reached my door, i opened it quickly and went inside. i ran to my sofa and laid my body on it.

again, many things happened today.

i looked at the clock and saw it was almost 6 pm. time really passes so fast.

i got up and went over my bath room and washed up, brushed my teeth, did my skin care routine, yada yada yada.

i flopped my heavy body on the bed and buried my face on the pillow.

slowly, i closed my eyes and felt my self dozing off onto this comfortable mattress.

-

i woke up and grabbed a bread before heading to work. actually, i was late so i didn't wash since i washed last night anyways.

i booked a taxi and went to the jung company.

i was worried of being awkward around jung hoseok but there's nothing i can do. we have the same office and he's literally just so near from my table.

the taxi dropped me off and i ran over the entrance then towards the elevator. i clicked the office level and waited. once the elevator stopped, i walked to the office but knocked first.

"come in," i heard him inside.

i slowly opened the door to meet his eyes. i looked away and just walk towards my table until i heard hoseok clicked his tongue.

i looked over him and rose up my eyebrows in confusion.

"aren't you gonna greet your BOSS?" he emphasized, "i remember you working under my company but you can't even greet me?" he said then put up his feet on his table while he poke the inside of his cheek.

why is he being like this? is it because of yesterday?

i looked at him and gulped.