I can't stop thinking about last night and decide to have repeat of it as a waking up gift. It's Blaze's birthday today and I want her to enjoy every moment of it. I start brushing my eager lips against the swell of her breasts and slowly kiss my way up to her collarbone.

"Noah-" she moans breathlessly and a disgruntled sound escapes her as I start sucking her collarbone and it causes me to harden against her thigh. I accend further until I have my lips sealed over hers. She trails her hand up my chest and into my hair to tug at the wayward curls. She moans and grips my shoulder with her free hand as I start grinding into her heat.

"Noah, please?" I grunt as her whisper almost causes me to explode.

"Please what, Love?" I start grinding a little harder, knocking the breath out of her and she gasps as she pulls my locks, causing me to let out a low purr.

"Please, I need you." A grin forms on my face and soon we're repeating last night, just as I planned.

*_*_*_*_*

"How long do you think we'll be able to lay here before-"

"Mommy! Daddy!" I groan as Melody jumps onto me and Midnight attacks Blaze. We knew this would happen sooner or later, so we got dressed after having a quick shower so as not to traumatise our children.

"Oh, my babies!" I growl out pretending to bite them as they squeal and squirm away from me.

"No, Daddy!" I laugh as they scramble to hide behind my smiling mate and the warm feeling bubbles in my chest. This is exactly where I want to be.

"Happy Birthday, Mommy!" They clamber over each other to kiss Blaze first, but she grabs them and starts tickling them and blowing raspberries wherever she could. Their squeals of joy fill up the penthouse as I discreetly slip out from under the covers that finally smell like my mate again. I silently make my way towards the kitchen and start with the chocolate chip pancakes, my family's favourite breakfast I gathered whilst in France.

My Family.

Damn, that feels so good to say. I barely realize that a massive grin spreads across my face at the mere thought of having something I've always wanted. I love Blaze, so much it hurts. She has given me so much; Her heart, her soul, our children, forgiveness.

I can't begin to comprehend what a lucky son of a gun I am with her as my mate and Luna.

Wait.

Something's not right.

Where are the squeals and the laughter I heard just a second ago?

It's too quiet, eerily so.

I turn away from the stove plates and hesitantly make my way to the bedroom, my heart assaulting my ribcage as it pounds harder and harder to get out.

My panic rises as I see the window in the bedroom slightly ajar, the curtains waving wildly at me, taunting me to take a closer inspection. I stare out the window and realize there's a figure standing near the woods.

Veronica.

She's calling my name, urging me to go to her, but I'm frozen in place. How'd she get here?

"Noah!" I shake my head as her voice grows louder.

"Noah!" That voice. I can't seem to...

"Noah, what are you doing?" The yelling made sense now. Veronica is gone after I blink once and I can feel Blaze trail her fingertips over my taught shoulders, blazing the trail with feather-light kisses. I groan and turn around to capture her in my arms.