~6~

"I'm sorry, but look at it this way, she had the intentions to tell you. She just... Didn't send it." I sigh and shake my head that's still resting in my hands. My scalp is aching at how much I have pulled my hair in the past two hours.

Two hours since I found out about the letter.

Two hours since I have not spoken a word, the turmoil in mind beginning to get too much to handle.

I have been sitting on the ground, with my head in my hands for two hours and all I can think about is Blaze's lips. Her sweet, full lips. Their fuschia tint and the way her tongue always darts out to moisten them whenever she gets nervous or whenever she wants me to kiss her. That's all I want to do right now. I am raging with the pheromones floating in the air. I need her. I can't even think straight. I know what she did was wrong, but I miss her so much.

I can't even think about the letter anymore.

I need to see her.

"I'll be back." I grunt and walk to the door, grabbing my hoodie on the way out. I pull it over my head as I jog towards the courtyard and fish my spare car keys from my front pocket. I'm wearing sweatpants again, since they're more comfortable and flexable if I need to shift.

"Wait, Noah!" I sigh as the sound of Phillip's heavy footsteps echo through the otherwise silent halls.

"What are you doing, Phillip?" I turn around and square my shoulders at him. He immediately shows his neck in submission and starts whining. I'm not playing games, I need my mate, now.

"I was just going to ask if I should help with the training today, since you're not really going to be here." I briefly mull over the pro's and con's before finally nodding.

"They each have their own fitness regime I drew up yesterday after our training session, they are in the drawer below my laptop." He clicks his tongue and runs back inside.

"I won't let you down!" He yells in the distance. That guy is definitely the french Aiden. No wonder Blaze is friends with him. I roll my eyes at nothing in particular, merely the plain fact that she still found someone to help her forget about me, like at our house.

House.

It's not a home.

We have two beautiful children and I need to ensure that they feel safe and at home when I take them back.

After Blaze left, I started on all of the projects that she suggested as a Luna and I rejected them with no reasoning. I just didn't want her to work, since that is what she has been doing her whole life. Sure, her circumstances were harsh and the jobs she had were more cruel and she used to be brutally punished, but I just want her to have a life now. She grew up without one, it was taken from her. Now I only want to give it back to her.

I love my beautiful Little Mate with my everything. I'd do anything for her.

Aaron and Julie have already moved into their house that they built a year after Lucas was born. Aiden and Alice have sent in the plans so that their house can be built before their pup arrives. Their house is finished, it just needs furnishing. All these houses are surrounding the pack house, so as to be close whenever there is an important situation. If more people agree with expansions, we might move into town and just build there as well.

I have had the blueprints for Blaze and I's home, but I never started on the construction, since I wanted the Luna's approval. Now that we have twins, there will definitely be some changes and rooms will be added. I already planned for children, but only one. After seeing those two gorgeous pups, I want more. And I mean around the range of ten, twenty more. I have always loved kids, but I could never protect Carly, so I figured I'm bad with children. I loved how desperately Blaze wanted children, and Goddess I wanted them too, yet my fear of failure consumed my rationality and I ruined four years of my pup's lives. They deserved to have a father.