Niall laughs out loud, predicting this from Louis.

Harry and Edward smile fondly at Louis,

"Lou, you can't walk to the car park on your knee" Harry smiles out.

"I'll hop, that's totally embarrassing I'm not being wheeled out!" Louis says adamantly.

"You are going to be trouble, I just know it" Edward laughs.

He picks Louis up bridal style then, causing him to squeak.

Louis, goes quiet as Edward begins walking them out of the hospital, Harry trailing behind with the bags.

"I'm going to miss, seeing you everyday Lou, I'll make sure to come over more often and we can hang out" Niall tells Louis, ruffling his hair as they wait for the lift.

"Yeah, I'd...like that, if it's not to much trouble" Louis says quietly.

"Never!, I'll see you soon kiddo" Niall tells him as the lift dings and Harry and Edward enter.

Louis doesn't mean to be annoying, doesn't mean to cause Edward and Harry trouble, Harry and Edward sense something is wrong and Louis doesn't say a word the whole way back to the car.

Edward and Harry share a few looks and eye Louis carefully, he's so light and Edward makes a mental note to ensure Louis starts eating more. When they reach the car Harry opens the door to the very expensive 4WD and Edward places Louis in the backseat.

"Okay?" Edward checks, as he buckles Louis up.

Louis nods. Edward goes to get into the drivers seat and Harry in the passenger seat, Louis feels uneasy being in such an expensive car but also a car altogether, he hasn't been in one since the accident and he didn't realise he was uneasy about it.

When Edward is in his seat and starts the car Louis heart starts beating fast.

"Um....um Edward?" Louis asks quietly.

"Yes, sweetheart?" Edward says back fondly.

"Can....is it okay if...if like.....you drive really slow" Louis says uneasily as he plays with his sweater sleeves.

Edward and Harry share a look, Louis is obviously really nervous about being inside a car again and he doesn't want to show it.

"Absolutely kiddo, anything for you" Edward smiles back happily.

Louis smiles slightly in thanks as Edward pulls out if the car park.

The roads are quiet but it begins to rain and Louis breathing picks up, he squeezes his eyes shut as they drive through the streets, trying to remain calm.

"Alright back there?" Harry asks gently when they stop at a red light.

"It's, it's raining" is all Louis can say.

"Yeah, but it's okay we will be home soon" Harry tells Louis.

"It......it was raining when we crashed" Louis blurts out.

"It's okay Lou, everything's okay" Edward says.

"Mum was just going to pull over cause.....cause it was getting too heavy and....and" Louis says as he remembers everything. He stops himself though he doesn't want to talk about it.

Harry and Edward want Louis to talk more so they stay silent, he hasn't spoken about the crash yet.

"We were talking bout you before it happened, and we were laughing and..........never mind" Louis says and shakes his head to rid himself of the memory.