Hello!! Its been so long^3^

HI guys! Remember me? Its been, a while!!! How is everyone? I know school started for a lot of us so that can get really hectic, regardless I hope everyone has been well and maintaining that GOOD GOOD health!!

Sorry about....leaving this book in the dust and literally never returning. After Wattpad malfunctioned on me last year and deleted a good three chapters worth of drafts I gave up completely:(((( I'm so sorry about that!!
It's 2018 now...and I wanna hopefully revise this (can I say crappy?) written story I created at the good ol age of...13-14....

🤧I'm not really sure what I was thinking at the time, or where my mind was because this story stated off pretty strong..but it just got dragged out way longer than expected! I apologize sincerely to everyone that enjoyed this book and was really looking forward to a continuation!! If you guys would e interested, I'd love to start continuing or revising this story of the two lovebirds, izuku and bakugou!😭 >3<

I know this story did have a lot of rough edges, and I'm so happy to know some of you guys still enjoyed it and tried ur best to understand through the confusion lmaooo, and to the half that were rlly disappointed, really sorry! I promise to do better next time:)

I wanna turn this all around and actually take my time this time, and create something nice!!
I really hope you enjoyed this story, I loved writing it but looking back on all my mistakes made me surely cringe haha!!!!
Anyway, see u around! And do let me know what you guys would think about a continuation / remake / ??