blossoms [10]

-its been a week since that day-

"K-Kacchan! Look I made a A+ in math!! This almost never happens!" Izuku held up his test papers, pleased with himself.

Katsuki grinned at izuku.

"I'm proud of you! Let's try to get a A+ on you're next exam also, okay?"

Nothing changed since that day.
Izuku felt a little more open with katsuki, not that they weren't open enough.

Izuku nods in response.

Exam's were this month and everyone felt on edge. Especially Izuku, who had always struggled with Math, Chemistry, and biology. Katsuki wanted the best for Izuku so he tried his best to raise his self esteem.

Knowing well enough, he was probably the reason it was so low. He wanted to make up for everything, so he tutored Izuku in math and anything he needed help with. The last thing Katsuki wanted was Izuku feeling insecure.

"Its all thanks to you~Kacchan!"
Izuku smiled as he embraced him. They were walking home from school enjoying the cool breeze.

Katsuki blushed.

"U-uhm..I'm pretty sure you could have done it all by yourself! You're really smart you know!" Katsuki poked izuku's side making him giggle.

They were enjoying themselfs. they felt wonderful and energetic by each other's presence. They often just stared at each other and talked and smiled a lot.

The sun was shining and they sat under a cherry blossom. Everything was perfect.

Until Katsuki got a phone call.

Oopsie I had a bit of a writers block for a while, hope you liked it ily~