hope [6]

⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪

A few hours later everyone arrived at, what looked like a hotel, but a really huge one. After they had gotten their luggage Everyone separated into their groups and parted ways. The students had to go to the main hall to collect their keys, and room cards. Their roommates were the ones with the same card number obviously.

Izuku runs around peeking at other classmates cards to find who he will be sharing a room with.

'Where is kacchan??' He thinks questionably.

-----todoroki shouto----
I hold my card in one hand and my luggage in the other. I asked about five people their card and none of them were my roommate. With my Spidey senses, I spot the card that matched mine and ran over to the person holding it. Room 207 was mine, and apparently I share a room with midoriya! This is actually cool.

He was talking to katsuki who didnt look at me but stuck his hands in his pocket and looked away. What's with him?
Izuku waves him goodbye and me and him set off for an closest elevator.
⚪⚪⚪

They walked for a minute to their dorm-like room, todoroki got the room keys from his pocket and quickly opened the door.

"Ne, shouto-kun?" Izuku asks as they walk in.

Todoroki turns his head to meet the eyes of izuku.

"Yeah?" Said todoroki with a warm smile.
Before izuku could say anything todoroki starts to open the door to room 207

The duo looked into the room with amazement.

_
It was pretty large to just be a dorm, it had a giant fancy looking window right in the middle, with two silk curtains on each side.

I drop my bags as I run to admire the shiny glass window. Sunshine peeked right through the curtains perfectly. When I looked down I shouted, "WE'RE SO HIGH UP!!!" Todoroki catches up to me and looks down from the window.
"This kinda reminds me of my house." Todoroki says smiling.

I look at him admirely for a moment.
He glances at me and nods and walks back over to start to put his stuff away.

"Was this huge dorm really necessary? I mean, we're only staying for about 3 days." Todoroki says looking about everywhere.

"I dont really mind."

After all, I was thinking about how fun it would be if I were sharing with kacchan! Todoroki's cool though.

We start to unpack, and after we had finished we just decided to play video games. We played splatoon on the WII-U and soon we started playing Pokémon too. We played until about 8pm, forgetting about dinner.

"I noticed a cafe when we arrived!" shouto-kun exclaims.

I nod as we get up, heading out the door. I started thinking about kacchan and how he hadn't texted once, maybe he fell asleep.

-----todoroki shouto-----
_

As we walk around I couldn't help but laugh at how many times midoriya lost against me in Pokémon. He looked at me confused.

"Shouto-kun I remembered something!" Izuku says perking up.

I look at him in question before I ask what.
He grabs my hand and smiled warmly.

My cheeks flushed a deep red, as I stare down at him.

"I remember you! When we were in about 1st grade I remember us being friends!"
He says smiling and looking down.

I just stare for a while before the thought hit me. I remembered too, but why hadn't I remembered sooner?
I look back at him.

"I remember too actually! Even with you and katsuki. But I was so quiet I just followed katsuki around hehe."