Shutter [8]

[If you wanna listen while reading, I'm using this song for either bakug0 or  izuku.might go well for izuku,also my favorite song OK enough of me]

[UPDATE: having trouble with some chapters. Chapter nine used to be up but I've taken it down. I didn't realize I updated chapter 9 then 8 omg this is pretty embarrassing ANYWAYS. I'LL probably have the regular chapter up soon. Thanks for understanding!]

This isn't the end is it?
Nah, probably just a nightmare right? Right??

I possibly couldn't just let it end here, that would be absurd.

Izuku's eyes close slowly, glancing one last time at his blonde lover.

"ITS NOT THE END ALRIGHT!??? ITS NOT ENDING HERE!"
the taller blonde shakes the smaller raven's fragile body.

Izuku smiles and brightens the whole room with a warm smile.

A smile to ensure everything was going to be a-okay!
A smile that would make anyone feel at ease.

A smile the young boy always had plastered on his face.

Katsuki starts to hold him tightly and stroke his hair.

"I..i love you..kacchan"
The raven-haired teen's eyes shut slow.

Katsuki eyes widen in fear, as he see's his lover take his last breaths. He starts to tremble terribly and tears sting his cheeks.

"Its not the fucking end.."

Izuku midoriya's eyes shut, for a while he was surrounded by complete darkness again. He cried his lovers name.
He cried until his voice totally hoarse, and he couldn't shed a tear no more. Light trickled his eyelids so he was forced to open them.

He was pretty convinced he was dead.

Izuku midoriya, now on his knees faced a light so bright, he had to look away a few times.

"Dont fear." A gentle but commanding voice ordered.

Izuku's hands covered his face.

"V-voice..is that you?" He says one of his eyes slightly closed from all the bright lighting.

No answer.

Izuku starts to take his hands away from his eyes one by one.
Only to see everyone.

All of his friends and family.

"W-whats this..?" He says quietly.
He looked closer at his lover, bakugou katsuki, standing there with a smile but a saddened look.

Suddenly everything changed. He was now on greeny grass, under a shady oak tree.
He sat upon his lover, who is sound asleep. softly snoring.

He couldn't help but smile, he reached his hands and touched his lovers hands.

The blonde teen slowly looks up into the eyes of his lover once again.

Tears fill katsuki's eyes as he cries izuki's name. He embraces him tightly.

"K-kacchan.." Izuki starts.
"It'll be alright.. I'll be okay..I love you too." Katsuki says wiping the tears away.

"What do you mean?" Izuku says confused,

Katsuki pulls away from izuku, so that they are facing each other.

"Idiot..don't you know yourself? You never decided to wake up."
Katsuki says the last part painfully.

Izuku looks saddened and the blood flushes his cheeks.