try [9]

I won't ever forget you. Kacchan...

I loved alot of things, my friends,family, all the important memories we shared.
All the good and bad times. I would miss those days dearly, those were my most special moments.

But I don't wanna leave you.

I don't want you to forget me. But at the same time, I want you to.

Saying goodbye isn't easy, especially to the live of your life.

Do I have to go? Can't I stay?...but...i don't know how much longer I have.
My moms always sad and crying now. And the doctors sometimes gives me a concerns and worried look, when I look at there faces all I can see is

"it doesn't look to good."

My mom doesn't wanna worry me. But I really need to know.
Will I live through this sickness? If not.

I don't wanna leave with regrets.

I wanna be the very best! I wanna leave with a smile. A smile no one will ever forget.
And I wanna leave happy memories in everyone's hearts.

So even if I can't stay. I wanna fight! I wanna live!
I wanna spend more time with everyone!

I wanna fight this sickness! And I'll kick its butt!!
If I can't win.

I want to be able to see your smiling face. At least one more time

_

".....h-hu.."

The blonde teen's eyes flutter open slowly, in the sun's rays. The feeling of not being with deku another second hit him like a brick. He felt like he would explode.

"stupid..why would you let me fall in love with you..its not fair.."

Izuku flashes his boyfreind a cheeky grin.

"Kacchan..."

Katsuki eyes shifts to izuku.

"...it's not my fault..Katsuki Bakugou...."

Bakugou stares at his lover. He didn't show any emotion, He just felt pain. Just guilt.

Regret.

Pain.

Guilt.

"Izuku.." Katsuki starts but he's quickly cut off.

"Don't forget me..please don't ever forget."

Katsuki couldn't take the thought of izuku saying this.

He grabbed Izuku by his shoulders and gives him a shake in frustrations. His tears pour out of his eyes uncontrollably.

"DEKU!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKIBG ABOUT!???? YOU'RE STAYING!!! YOU'RE.. Your gonna live..a-and..I'll be nicer to you..I'll give you cooking lessons even! Just don't. Don't leave me here alone."

Izuku pull's katsuki closer, letting him cry in his arm's. Izuku couldn't bare listening to katsuki's hard sobs, he also started crying intensely. Holding each other forever, no matter what.

Ughh yeah I haven't update in a while and I apologize :(( this is a pretty short chapter sorry for that too. But overall thanks for reading ily and hope you enjoy!