"I'd love that." Camila said as laid down on the couch.

"Night, Camz."

"Stay on here with me, please." Camila pleaded as Lauren nodded her head. Camila set down the phone horizontally up on the coffee table in front of the couch so she could still Lauren and the camera was still on Camila.

"Night night, you look gorgeous." Camila commented before dozing off.

Lauren stared at Camila and smiled like a little kid on Christmas because she told Lauren she liked her. Lauren heard light snores coming from Camila which warmed her heart.

-

Lauren came in the apartment slowly as she saw a sleeping Camila.

Lauren made her way over to her and hovered over Camila as Camila blinked her eyes a couple times, waking up.

"Sleeping beauty is awake." Lauren commented and Camila's eyes widened at the sight of Lauren.

"Lo!" She cried out as she wrapped her arms around Lauren's neck and pulled her down to her chest as she put her head against Lauren's shoulder.

"You..you're here!" Camila exclaimed as her eyes watered.

"And I feel sick." Camila groaned as Lauren quickly got up from Camila, in time for Camila to run to bathroom as Lauren followed her.

Lauren pulled Camila's hair back as Camila threw up in the toilet.

Lauren went out to get her some Advil and water as Camila brushed her teeth.

Camila went out and went in the kitchen as she sat on a stool.

"Here," Lauren said passing Camila some Advil as Camila downed it and took the water from the countertop, drinking that.

"Aren't you suppose to be recording? You have a huge tour coming up, Lauren." Camila said as she took another sip.

"Camz, you needed me so I decided to ditch that for awhile and come over here." Lauren said stroking Camila's hand as she sat in the stool next to her.

"I have to leave at 1 pm from here. It's 7 am, so talk to me. What happened last night?" Lauren asked as she held Camila's hands.

"Someone kissed me last night." Camila frowned as Lauren's eyes turned darker than they were and she stared at Camila, very concerned.

"Who? Was it douche-stin? I'm gonna fucking kick his ass." Lauren threatened letting go of Camila's hand as Camila grabbed Lauren's hand again.

"No! It wasn't Austin." Camila said as Lauren stared at Camila curiously.

"It was my ex...my ex girlfriend." Camila said in a low voice.

"Ex girlfriend? I didn't know you had an ex girlfriend."

"It was years ago."

"Well, is she here?"

"She's across the hall, Lauren."

"So, what happened with her?" Lauren asked as Camila started explaining everything she told Dinah about the girl except..Camila never told Lauren her name. Her full name, anyways.

-

"Camz...you told me something last night. Since we're saying stuff that happened last night," Lauren said as Camila looked at her curiously.

"It's better if I tell you in your room, c'mon." Lauren said as Camila got up and the two went to her room.

They sat down on Camila's bed and Lauren blinked her eyes a couple of times.

"What'd I tell you last night?" Camila softly asked.

"You told me you liked me," Lauren slowly said and Camila blinked her eyes a couple of times as she nervously laughed.

"I have to go.." Camila trailed off as she got up.

"Where are you going?!" Lauren asked as she grabbed Camila's hand.

"I don't take rejection well, Lo." Camila said as she put her head down.

"Who said anything about rejection? C'mon now, if I didn't like you, would I really come all the way over here and ditch my recording just to comfort you?" Lauren asked as she brought Camila closer.

"Camz, I like you too." Lauren said as she tilted Camila's chin up so Camila would look at her.

Camila felt a smile come upon her lips as Lauren stood up and cupped Camila's face.

"You like me." Camila whispered.

"I do like you. A lot." Lauren whispered back as she leaned in, kissing Camila on the lips.

Camila automatically put her arms around Lauren's neck as the two engaged theirselves in each other.

The kiss was full of emotion, the two enjoyed the kiss right now as they both knew, Lauren would have to leave a bit later.

Lauren pulled away and put their foreheads together.

"Are you fine with long distance relationships?" Lauren asked as Camila nodded.

"Good, Camz. Will you be my girlfriend?" Lauren asked.

"I'd love to be your girlfriend." Camila said as Lauren grinned widely, capturing Camila's lips in another kiss as Lauren kept backing up until she fell on the bed.

Camila went on top of her as she scrunched her nose, straddling her hips.

"You know if this was a different scenario, I'd totally be on top." Lauren commented as she put her hands on top of Camila's thighs.

"Oh shut up, Jauregui." Camila playfully said as she went down and kissed her.

The door slightly opened as Dinah walked in.

"Oh god, Camila?! Don't tell me you're making out with a random stranger after what happened last night." Dinah commented as Camila sat up and pushed Lauren off the bed.

"Ah, Camz." Lauren groaned as she got up.

"LAUREN?! Oh shit, dawg!" Dinah exclaimed as she ran out of the room.

"LAURENZA'S HERE!" Dinah yelled to Normani and Ally as Dinah ran back in the room as she picked up Lauren by her waist and swung her around.

"Don't hurt my girlfriend, now." Camila laughed.

"Girl-GIRLFRIEND?!" Dinah exclaimed as she put Lauren down.

"LAUREN!" Ally and Normani cried out as they tackled Lauren with a hug.

"So anything fun happen?" Normani asked smiling.

"THEY'RE DATING." Dinah exclaimed.

"Who?!" Ally said.

"THOSE TWO. OUR ROOM MATES." Dinah pointed to Camila and Lauren.

"Holy shit! When did this happen?" Normani said smiling happily.

"Like twenty minutes ago." Lauren laughed.

"Wait...we didn't know you were coming today! How long have you been here?!" Normani glared at Lauren.

"Uh...an...hour?" Lauren shrugged.

"But I have to leave in about six hours." Lauren frowned as did the rest of the girls.

"It's okay...we can do a lot of fun things in six hours!" Lauren added in as the girls face brightened up as they nodded.

"This will be a girls day and maybe after you guys can join me in my recording session, I'd love that."

"Sounds good, it's a plan." Normani said as the girls agreed.

&/$/@):$:

A/N: small filler chapter :) btw hints in here about "Vero." There was a Vero in the diner but Camila never really saw that Vero and there's a Vero that just "came." Hahaha, ;)