Part : 12 It was just a mistake

Guyz please do comments, the response is making me so upset. It will just take your few minutes. I am updating so regularly , can't i expect the good response.

Writer P.O.V.

Manik was sitting at the bar counter holding the glass of wine and like always he was lost in his deep thoughts. Then only his eyes fell on Nandini and he got shocked to find her in the party. Before she was also looking at him but When his fell on her , she immediately turned her face. He saw her talking to Cabir and then she ran from there. He didn't know why , he went behind her. "Where she went?"he got confused because suddenly she got disappeared. He didn't know why his heart was feeling like she is in some kind of danger.

On the other hand , inside the dark room . A man took Nandini there forcefully palming her mouth. "What do you want ?"she shouted angrily when he left her mouth and listening her shout , he smirked in response looking at her having lust in his eyes.

"Look , please corporate with me or else It will only hurt you"he said in evil tone touching her face and she was looking at him disgustingly. "No baby , you can't slap me like this" he said when Nandini was about to slap him but he holding her hand stopped her and she gave him angry glares.

"Aaa.."she shouted when he pushed her on the floor and before she could do anything , he came above her and pinned her on the floor. Now she got scared, scared to be get raped. "Leave me, you bastard" She was shouting while constantly kicking her legs in the air and trying her best to come out from his grip. She was not showing her fear to  him but inside she was hell scared. "Aahaa"she cried in pain when that man gave her tight slap , blood oozed from the corner of lips because of that slap. She felt so weak in front of him. She wanted to kill that bastard but first she just needed to save herself.

"It's time to have some fun" saying this , he laughed evilly and she looked at him having tears in her eyes. "Please god , save me or else i will die" She was getting more and more scared and praying to god constantly. "No.."she cried badly in pain and fear when that person tore one sleeve of her dress. The man attacked toward her neck while scratching her arms. She cried badly closing her eyes and constantly moving her legs in the air. She was feeling so much pain in his heart and the fear of getting rape was making her crazy.

Next moment only , she felt no weight on herself . She opened her eyes immediately and took breath of relief when she found Manik standing holding the collar of the bastard. "How dare you can do this ?" After yelling on him , he started punching his face constantly angrily. After pushing him on the floor, he started kicking him . He was all ready to kill him , he was taking out his all anger on him. His eyes were spitting fire and killing him with his looks only. Nandini was sitting in the corner hugging her knees and she was crying badly. Manik looked at her sadly and then he picking up a wooden rod , he started hitting him with that rod. The person was bleeding badly and lying unconscious on floor but Manik was still beating him angrily.

"Manik , stop please or else he will die" listening her words , he came back to the earth and left the rod looking that person blankly who was lying unconscious in front of him. He looked at Nandini having pain in his eyes while she was also looking having tears in her eyes. He started walking toward her slowly and sadly looking at the scratches on her hands ,  her bleeding lips and her torn sleeve. It was clearly visible that he was feeling pain in his heart seeing her condition. He slowly sat in front of her while she was just  crying silently looking at him. He looked at her sadly and moved his hand to touch her but took away his hands. He was not understanding what he should to do to console her. After removing his jacket , he covered her with his jacket while Nandini sobbed closing her eyes as that incident was hurting her a lot. Manik felt aching in his heart seeing her condition. He could feel his pain.