Part : 11 PAINFUL LOVE

Next day

Nandini P.O.V.

I came out from the bathroom after taking shower in the morning. From the day i met Manik , nothing was helping me out . My heart was aching constantly thinking about Manik and moreover the mysterious Nandita. Whatever Manik told me about Nandita , he made me crazy. "If Manik knows about Nandita then why can't he go and bring her"this question was eating my mind but I decided to get my answer and also decided that I won't stop until making everything fine in Manik's life because i loved him truly. I was ready to do anything for him and for his happiness but not even for once i thought about myself, may be that's called selfless love. I never thought that one day i will love someone like this. After getting insulted in Malhotra Mansion, i was again going to get my answers so that I can able to help Manik in finding his Nandita who was the only key to unlock the door of his heart which he had closed so many years ago.

I stopped the car in front of Malhotra mansion and after coming out from my car , i walked toward the door. At the doorstep , i got bumped with a person. "I am sorry, i was in a hurry" he apologised looking at me and looking at his face , i was trying recognise him as i was feeling like i have seen him somewhere.

"Hey , I am Cabir Dhawan , Manik's friend. Remember we met at the club" he said forwarding his hand in front of me. Listening his words , I immediately remembered about him. "Oh" opening my mouth making O shape ,  i shook my hand with his hand.

"Nandini , i am getting late, hope to see you again" saying this he left before I could say something.   "The way he explained me about Manik's condition at club , he looks close friend of Manik. May be he can help me in telling me about Nandita." I thought and then walked inside the house. I directly went toward Manik's room. Thankfully the door wasn't lock. Opening the door i walked inside but i made sad pout after not finding Manik in his room. His room was dark like always so I thought to switch on the lights.

But got stopped when I heard sound of water from balcony. I turned to walk toward balcony and my heart stopped beating for a moment when my eyes fell on Manik. He was busy in doing swimming and i started staring him with my mouth open. I couldn't even describe in words that  what his hotness was doing to me. He was not the first person whom i was seeing doing swimming but he was the person who was making me crazy by doing swimming in front my eyes. I started walking toward the pool lost in admiring him like an idiot. My heart was beating fast and my mind was busy in thinking about his hotness.

"Ahaha"when i was lost in admiring him , my leg slipped and I directly fell inside the water while shouting . I didn't know how to swim , i was drowning. I started trying to come out from water moving my hands and legs. I was feeling like i am going to die but then only two hands held my shoulder and made me stand straight. I was scared , i was shocked at that moment that's why without thinking anything , i just hugged him tightly wrapping my hands around him and burying my face in his shoulder. I was shivering and breathing heavily in his arms. Next moment everything got stopped when he wrapped his hands around me. I stopped shivering as i got immense peace in his arms. His arms were like my real heaven. I wanted him to store me in his arms forever and ever. The peace , the comfort i was getting in his arms , I couldn't even describe in words. Just I could say , that was the real heaven for me on the earth.

For few minutes i got lost in my heaven but then the reality hit my mind and i immediately broke the hug because this heaven was not mine , this heaven belonged to someone else. My heart cried  thinking that this heaven can never be mine and tears found their way.

I looked toward him having tears in my eyes. I looked into his eyes and for the first time , i found some other emotions in his eyes. I had  always seen pain in his eyes but this time , it was something else which my mind was not able to recognise. When i was lost in his eyes , I shivered when his  both hands touched my face. Looking into my eyes , he put the hair behind my ears which got stuck on my face and i rested my hands on his bare chest. He started coming close to my lips cubbing my face , my breath started becoming heavy and heart beat became faster. I was feeling like butterflies flying inside my stomach as he was going to kiss me.