Pizza guy| part 1

You stayed in your room crying your eyes out , you kept getting calls from your boyfriend now ex. But all them went to voicemail he was the reason why you are so heart broken , you couldn't believe he would ever do this but what you saw earlier you couldn't get it out your mind.

~flash back ~
You were walking from the store, then saw a cafe so you decided to get a cup of ice coffee after the process of getting what you ordered . You were about to head out until your eyes wondered then stopped , you dropped the ice coffee when you saw your boyfriend kissing your best friend "J-Jae " your voice cracked then they both looked at you with shock on their faces "how could you do this to me and you I thought we never date each other's boyfriends " you yelled then started to burst into tears , you ran out running to your house .
~Flash back ended ~

So you got your phone deciding to block them both , you didn't want anything to do with those stupid unfaithful people . You threw your phone on the bed then you got up walking to the bathroom looking at yourself in the mirror, honestly you looked like a totally mess so you splashed your face with water .

Before fixing your hair , you heard your stomach rumbling so you got your phone. calling to order pizza after that you walked your way down stairs going to the kitchen to have a class of water , few minutes past you heard a knock on the door so you quickly went because you knew the pizza was here. You open the door the door you looked at the pizza guy and almost drooled over him , you where starring at him way too long until you heard a chuckle that snapped you out of it "um.. here is your pizza " he said with a deep voice, you bit inside your cheek .

You couldn't believe he was hot and had a deep voice , that's a whole full meal right in front of you . "U-uh thanks " You shuttered as you handed him the money , then seeing him walking away makes your heart hurt but you knew you couldn't let him just go yet "um hey!" You yelled to him and he turned around making your heart flutter "whats your name? I know it's very weird for asking " you said as you cheek tinted in to a pink color.

"It's taehyung and it's okay " he said and you looked at him the smiled "well taehyung I thought .... you maybe wanna go on a date or just hang out " you asked then regretted you were ready to get rejected so you played with your fingers nervously "yeah sure I would like to go on a date with you and what's your name buttercup ?" He asked you . You wanted to jumped around from excitement and you want to just roll up into a ball from the nick name "u-um my name is Y/N " you said as you quickly ran back into your house leaving him hanging a bit , you quickly wrote down your number on a piece of paper then you went back "um here is my number so text me and I think you should get back to your job taehyung" kissing his cheek and walking back into your house now. you never knew that you were gonna get over your ex that fast....

And cliff hanger...

Haha suckers I'm gonna write a part 2 because I didn't want to make it too long so yeah . But for some people that knew I was gonna write another book so the person that won was Jimin because he had the most votes out of all the people I put and you can't vote anymore because I deleted the chapter to that sorry but just know I'm gonna hit you with the new book any day now so keep a look out you don't want to miss it bye now ...🤧

🤧