Pregnant 🤧

Okay my baby's so I'm changing it up a little so for now on it's gonna be taehyung smuts and imagines I hope it's alright with y'all . So let's get started 😋

You just found out that you were pregnant from  your boyfriend taehyung, you were so scared to even tell him or see him so you stayed quite this whole week not talking to tae and you was planing on how to tell him

You just found out that you were pregnant from your boyfriend taehyung, you were so scared to even tell him or see him so you stayed quite this whole week not talking to tae and you was planing on how to tell him . So you was sitting at home on your couch crying on how this could go wrong and he could leave you and not want the baby you heard your phone keep dinging so you checked it and saw it was from taehyung so you ignored it. until a few minutes later you heard a knock so you got up wiping your eyes with the sleeves of your sweater so you walked to the front door and opened it . You saw taehyung right in front of you so you wanted to burst out crying but hold it in and started to speak "w-why are you here " you said and looked down then you walked back inside sitting on the couch "what do you mean why I am here" taehyung said following you then he saw your red puffy eye "why were you crying baby Did someone say something to you " he says while he sat next to you and shook your head and bit your lip looking at him "t-taehyung I need to say something to you , you might get mad and leave me " you sighs out Taehyung got scared he thought he did something he looked at you "yeah go head baby I'm here to listen " he said and she was on a edge to burst out in tears "t-taehyung I-I'm pregnant with your baby " she started to tear up . When taehyung heard it he was shocked and happy at the same time "OH DAMN BABY IM GONNA BE A DAD " he said and quickly picking you up and spinning you around you got so shocked and smiled feeling relief that he accepted "Why didn't you tell me before " he asked . You looked at him "because I thought you reject me taehyung "she said and sadly smiled "I would never do that " he said and grabbed her by her face and kissed her passionately . She kissed back and smiled into the kiss "I always gonna be with you " taehyung said and hugged you .

Hey y'all don't get on
my ass this is my first imagine so I don't know if you would like this or not but hey I love y'all and thanks for reading my boo I gotta blast *runs away*