Sex buddies 🌚

Hi everyone your b is back doing a smut for a someone the wanted one and enjoy *wiggle eyebrows*

So it was a Saturday morning y/n
Was sleeping until she heard her phone ding she groans siting up, rubbing her sleepy eyes as ahe reaches her phone checking her message she got from someone she likes to get pleasure from let's just say it's her sex buddy. (*wiggles eyebrows *) she reads it

Toy😉: hey y/n I need you come and give me what I want baby. 😏
She smirked and bit her lip as she replied to him .
Y/n: okay I'll be right over you better be ready for me.😉

She gets up walking to her closet to change into something that her sex buddy taehyung would like she smiled walking to her bathroom doing her daily routine . when she was done she made her way out her house getting into the car driving away to taehyung house .

a few minutes later she got there parking, getting out the car. walking towards his front door knocking on it (I know I'm bad *cri) the door opened, she looks up seeing him right in front of her . she smirks walking in before saying anything she gets picked up, looking at taehyung "your so inpatient" y/n says then she get thrown onto bed.

taehyung hovers above y/n "I been craving you sweetheart and my friend down there needs some help " he said in a deep voice letting out a chuckle. which made her even more needy he kissed her roughly, she felt his hand travel down her shorts and rubbing her cloth center . She started to moan into his mouth, taehyung slid his tongue into her mouth after few minutes he slowly kiss down her jaw line to her neck .

he sucks and licks her neck trying to find her sweet spot she moan to the feeling of him finding her sweet spot . Taehyung smirked sucking harder as he started to take off her shirt, then unclipped her bra . His mouth left y/n neck to her chest starting to suck and bit her nipples

Y/n moans feeling him biting her She runs her hand through his hair. Then she moved away getting up looking at him with smirk slowly taking of her shorts sexily to tease him. she bends down then she yelps feeling him slap her butt, taehyung chuckles while pulling her back into the bed he slowly opens up her leg and wraps his fingers around her underwear sliding them down "oh you're already wet baby " he says as his face was close to her center .

He smirked while looking at her dripping he slowly started to lick her center. making her moan out loud while feeling his warm tongue on her center, she runs her hand through his hair and gripping it.
He groans feeling her hand squeezing his hair so he started to pick up the pace of his tounge, he grabbed onto her thighs so she wouldn't move.

Y/n started to moan even louder she let go of his hair and starts to touch her breast while throwing her head back in pleasure she couldn't take his warm tongue anymore so she released and then looked at him blushing.
He looked at her "you taste delicious baby I can't wait to be inside of you " taehyung said licking his lips standing up, taking off his pants and underwear his member springs out he looked at her "are you ready princess?" He asked .

Y/N nodded while biting her lip waiting for him to be inside her "please Taehyung!" She pleaded looking up at him. He chuckled "please what?" he smiling at her "please fuck me" y/n said, then he nod slowly sliding inside her then stop letting her adjust .

she whimpered feeling him inside her she slowly adjusted to his side "you can move now..daddy " She moans as she started to feeling him thrust into her . Taehyung starts picks up his pace and grunts feeling her walls against his member. Y/n throws her head back moaning out loud griping onto the sheets "ahh~ Taehyung harder please "

He obeyed and started to go harder into her, he grunts while holding her legs. The room was filled with their moans and skin slapping, She moans out loud "TAEHYUNG I CAN'T HOLD IT " as she feels a pit in her stomach.

Taehyung looked at her "I'm almost there baby wait " he said while pounding into her . He throws his head back biting his lips feeling himself close "Okay baby you can cum for daddy " taehyung said while waiting for her to cum

She released and screams "AHH FUCK" She moans out Then taehyung quickly pulled out cumming onto her stomach. after getting off their high taehyung grabbed a towel cleaning his mess off her, he threw the towel somewhere in the room before flopping right next to her on the bed and looked at her smiling "How was that ?" He asked her .

Y/N looked him trying to catch her breath "good " she managed to let out, she cuddles into him then heard tae start to speak again "um Park Y/N would you like to be my girlfriend " he said looking at her . She was bit shocked but agreed while leaning in to him

"I'll love to be your girlfriend kim taehyung..."

THE END

Damn that's long but some of y'all pervs like it long you know what I mean .
Okay I know it's bad but this is my first book okay I got improve okay don't come at me.. you know appreciate me and I hope y'all like it I guess but I gotta blast cuz I'm going to hell bye my lovely's *runs away *