Advatage

Hi I'm here to write a story for one of my readers who suggested @chelseyisur_gurl so let's get this stuff started honey ~

Y/N was at the club living it up with her friends and they all got drunk .Her friends left because they wanted to leave but Y/N didn't so she stayed at the club, she was at the bar and asked the waitress for a beer . When she got her drink she gulped it down and heard her favorite song come on, so she walked to the dance floor and started to dance she was swaying her hips. Then she felt someone put there hand around her waist and started to dance with her so she turn around to see a very attractive boy . She smirked and started to grind on him and bit her lip then she started talking "what's your name hottie"she asked the guy and he replied back "my name Taehyung How about you sexy " he asked her and put his hand on her thigh and started to run his hand up and down "hmm my name is Y/N" she replied. After a few minutes of them dancing they ended up making out , taehyung pulled away from the kiss then looked at her "come let's finish this at my house " he said and squeeze her ass a bit then smirked, then he pulled the girl out the club into his car he drove home (blah blah let's get to the good part) taehyung and riah were in his house she smirked and pushed him down the couch and got on top of him and started to kiss him. She was trying to be dominant and taehyung didn't let that happen so he kissed her and licked her bottom lip asking for a entrance but Y/N denied it taehyung growled and squeezed her thigh make her gasp he quickly slipped his tongue into her mouth and their tongues where dancing together until he got impatient , he pulled away and started to kiss her jaw line down to her neck and started to suck and bite on her neck until he left some hickeys. He slide down her dress "opps that needs to come off sweetie". He took off his shirt and saw Y/N starring "you like what you see babygirl " he said and chuckled he started to kiss down her chest he unclipped her bra he started to suck on her nipple and swirling his tongue around while massaging the other one . Y/N back arched while she let out a moan her hands ran through his hair she felt her self getting wetter by the second after that she felt him kiss down her stomach reaching to her pussy . She watched him slide down her panties with his teeth she bit her lip from the scene. She felt the cold air hit her pussy making her shiver . Taehyung open up her legs then smirked seeing how wet she was "wow babygirl you are already wet for me " he said then he started to kiss down her thigh and sucking on it leaving hickeys there then he made it to her pussy. He slowly licked her folds making her squirm then he started to suck on her clit . He holds on to her thighs so she wouldn't move . Y/N hands quickly went to his hair tugging it a bit "F-Fuck " she breaths out she gripped on to the couch she started to move her hips . Taehyung loved every second of this so he slowly slipped one of his fingers into her entrances making her moan more . He started to thrust his finger into her he started to pick up his pace and added another finger . She felt all the pleasure "ahh~ Taehyung" she moans out throwing her head back from the impact that she was receiving . She then felt a familiar feeling in her stomach "I'm g-gonna c-cum " she shuttered. Taehyung couldn't take it anymore he was getting harder and his dick wanted to bust out his pants (sorry I just laughed from writing that part 😂) so he pulled out his fingers before she could cum and quickly stood up taking off his pants and boxers his dick sprung out . He got in between her legs and slowly rubbed his tip with her entrance teasing her . She wined"s-stop teasing " she said and moved her hips . He smirked and slowly pushed himself in and he stopped waiting for her to adjust to his size . She felt him entered into her making her bite her lip . Then felt him stopped so she slowly adjust to his size , she started to move her hip to say that she already adjust. Taehyung got the message and he started to thrust into her while he bit his lip from how tight she was he groans softly and gripped on to her thigh . Meanwhile Y/N was a moaning mess she felt ever thrust "fuck go faster Taehyung~" she said . Taehyung slaps her thigh "that's not my name you slut" he said with a growl and thrusted harder . Y/N felt the slap she whimpers a bit "ahhh~ " she couldn't say anything from all the pleasure she was getting . Taehyung looked at her face "say my fucking name kitten " he said and put his hand around her neck choking her not to hard tho . She looked at him and she smirked "no fucker " she moans yell back at him . She knew that she wasn't gonna walk the next morning, Taehyung got angry and started to pound into her . He then started to rub her clit while thrusting into her .Y/N couldn't take all the pleasure so she gave up "DADDY PLEASE ~ " she moans loud , she felt him hit her g-spot a few time again and again"DADDY IM GONNA CUM " she said out loud. Taehyung felt himself about to hit his high "me too babygirl cum for daddy " he said while his thrust got sloppier . She obeyed after another thrust she came all over his cock "AHH FUCK ~ " she moans then she breaths heavily trying to catch her air . Taehyung thrusted a few more and quickly pulled out cumming all over her stomach he fell down right next to her . He saw tissues so he cleaned up his mess and then he pulled her close . She turn around cuddling into his chest "that's the best sex I ever had in my life " she said and closed her eyes slowly falling asleep. Taehyung moved the hair out of her face and kissed the top of her head "I think I'm gonna make her mine " he said in his head and slowly went into a slumber.

The end ...

I'm so so sorry riah that I took so long for your request I hope you forgive me :) and guys like I said if you want your own smut hit up my social media's if you like but I think I'm running out of freaking ideas message me on here or comment ideas if you like and I'm sorry my babies that I took to long mommy was very dead (haha so not sorry ) *runs away *