VII. To Win Him Back

Start from the beginning

"I'll make it up to you, tell me what do you want to do after this." Jungkook said.

"Hmmm, well... "

Jungkook raised his eyebrows, "Well...?"

While, Chaeyoung spared him a joyful grin, "I have something in mind."

----------------------------------------

After a long flight she had, she finally could breathe the fresh air outside. Seoul's spring is the best weather in the world for her. It gave her warmth, a bit of cool breezes, and a beautiful scenery---flowers were blooming around the city.

"Miss, your brother is here to see you." the older lady in a black attire told her.

She turned around from the scenery she was enjoying, joyfully.

"Aren't you going to give me a hug?" the man teased her.

A wide smile formed on her face as she ran towards the tall man. "Oppa..."

"I miss you so much," He whispered.

She nodded, she missed him too but she couldn't say it because she might burst into tears, and she didn't want to soaked her brother's shirt with her tears.

The man pulled away, his hands still rest on both of her shoulders. "How are you feeling? You've eaten don't you? Oh, you must be tired from the flight."

"Oppa, I feel way better now that you came here to see me." She replied.

The man laughed, "Well, have you eaten, then? You were not answering that question."

"Hmmm well, I just have my banana. Does that counts?"

The man shook his head, "Let's go, I know just where to take you." he grabbed her wrist and dragged her to the door.

But before they reached the door, a woman in a black formal attire stopped them. "Young Master Min Hyun, where are you taking Miss Yee Eun to?"

Both of them turned around to the familiar voice. The woman in black bowed to them, and they bowed back.

"Ah, Madam Yoo, I'm just taking my sister to lunch, I miss her so much. I want to spent the afternoon with her."

"I see, but don't come back too late. Miss Yee Eun has a doctor appointment this evening." said Madam Yoo.

With Madam Yoo reminded her with that appointment, Yee Eun felt a glimpse of sadness creeping inside. Seeing his brother's expression, she could tell that he felt the same way. "Yes, I understand. My brother and I won't be late, right Oppa?"

Min Hyun nodded, "Oh, yeah, sure, we won't come late! Now, if you excuse us, we are going to the best pasta shop in town!"

"You're the best brother!" Yee Eun smiled brightly.

------------------------------------------

"So, here is the place where I most likely to be found on weekend." Chaeyoung pushed the door open and guided Jungkook inside.

The place was spacious, it filled with vintage decorations and a view racks of famous singers' or groups' EPs.

Jungkook never saw such a comfortable EP store before. His eyes wandered around the place and find some of his favorite artists' EP were displayed.

"Whoah, how come I never knew this place!" he exclaimed.

"That's why I called it, hidden jewel in Dongdaemun." Chaeyoung make her way to the rack near the sofa.

Her eyes scanned all the displayed EPs and finally found one that caught her eyes.

She picked it up and showed it to Jungkook.