II. Drawn

"Enjoy yourself, Miss Jennie, Miss Chaeyoung," the butler greeted them at the main entrance. 

Chaeyoung and Jennie nodded in response, before heading inside the club house. They  both were wearing chic summer dress. Chaeyoung's is the mustard color with some floral and tropical pints on it, it really compliments her skin tone and her figure. While Jennie's is the simple hot red halter neck dress with ruffles details on the chest  that compliments her sexy figure.

"Let's go upstairs to our room, Shoo Unnie and Lisa are waiting for us there." Said Jennie, she then walked ahead to guide Chaeyoung to their 'Priority Guest Room' that has been prepared by  no other than the birthday boy himself.

Chaeyoung was impressed as she brought her feet into the room. It was superb! well, she has seen her girls bedroom before, but this one is way beyond her expectation. She has never seen any guest room like this. Her eyes wandered around the details of the room. The room itself contains lounging area, 2 bathrooms, mini bar, 3 bed rooms, open balcony with city view and she can also see the swimming pool area down there. The room itself is minimalist, with some fancy accent in its' decoration.

She was still mesmerized by their guest room, until two other girls showered her with warm hugs. "Uri Chaengie!" the black haired girl exclaimed .

"I knew Jenduck Unnie will get you here!" the blonde girl said in excitement.

Chaeyoung broke the hug, "I miss you Jisoo Unnie, Lisa-yah!" she was so happy to finally met them too. It's been quite a long time for them to chill together and have fun since the exams week and she was busy as well with her part time job at the cake shop she worked at. And she hoped at least today they can really enjoy themselves for a day.

"Thanks to Jennie Unnie, she has been doing me a lot of favors so I can make it to this party, she's been pampering me, you know" Chaeyoung thanked Jennie once again for helping her and spoiling her at the shops and salon. She's now totally ready to p-a-r-t-y!

"That's what friends are for, babe, I just do what I gotta do." Jennie winked at her.

"It seems Weather God is in our side, look! it's perfect outside for us to chill by the pool!" Jisoo exclaimed in delight as she pointed out to the glass window.

"Ah, yes! let's change now, shall we!!" Lisa rushed to one of the bedroom to change, and was followed by Jennie

Jisoo draggred Chaeyoung, "Let's go, you and I are roommate for today! let's just put your bag first, and I kinda curious about the swimwear Jennie picks for you."

Chaeyoung nodded and followed the older girl to their bedroom. As she unpacked some of her stuffs, Jisoo's eyes caught the swimwear that Jennie had picked for her earlier at the shop. It was a low cut halter neck swimsuit in black. The back is revealing, and she was not very confident that she will pull this off.

"Oh my, you'll look hella sexy in this swimwear. Go, put it on!" Jisoo can't wait to see her in the swimwear, she's sure that Chaeyoung will make all the jaw drop while they see her in this swimwear.

"I don't know if I ever pull this off..." Chaeyoung felt unsure about putting the swimwear on.

"Aish, trust me, no one can pull this off but you, okay? cut the crap, and go change before The Weather God turn his back against us!" Jisoo handed her the swimwear and pushed her to the bathroom.

-------------------

After what happened this morning, Jungkook finds himself in the guest room with his boys. He can't believe that he could forgot his best friend's birthday. Was he being such a bad friend by letting his selfishness take over him that he just forgets his surrounding?