Chapter Twenty - You're going where?

Start from the beginning

"What store first?" Louis asked, skipping around happily.

I looked around, trying to decide which store I wanted to go to first, and what other stores I'd want to go to eventually. I scanned the store names, looking for a good place to shop when I saw it. "They finally reopened!" I squealed running toward the store, Louis and Zayn not far behind with confused looks on their faces.

"A candle store?" Zayn asked, slightly amused, as we walked through the entrance.

I turned around gasping, "This is not any candle store Mr. Malik, this is Yankee Candle. The best candle store in the world" I said happily, running around smelling all the different candles, receiving weird looks from other costumers, and even weirder ones from the empoyee's, it's not every day you see a girl with a love for candles like mine running around your store.

I ran over to a section labeled Tropical excitingly looking at the names of the candles. Running my fingers over the sides of the shelves, I slowly walked down the isle, reading random names off random candles. Hibiscus Island. Pina Colada. Orange Paradise. Sunshine Breeze. I stopped walking as soon as I saw Pineapple Paradise, immediately grabbing it off the shelf and smelling it. I squealed in delight, running over to another section finding Va Va Vanilla and was satisfied with the two. 

I happily walked over to the register, Zayn and Louis not to far behind, trying to stifle their laughter. After I paid I proudly walked out of the store and over to the fountain, waiting on a bench while they two boys walked towards me, finally not being able to hold their laughter in any more, and walking while holding each other for support, in hysterics. 

I looked up from admiring the candles and scrunched up my face sticking my tongue out at them as they continued to laugh. 

"Well I know what to get you for Christmas this year" Zayn chuckled, earning a growl from me. 

Why did I just growl? He's gonna buy me a candle. I perked up, candles for Christmas? Awesome. "If you find a peach one, that's be cool" I said smiling, hopping off the bench and strolling into Top Shop. I wandered over to the shoe section browsing all the shelves, looking at the different boots. When suddenly, somebody was dragging me away from the brown ankle boots decorated with pink roses.

"I forgot to mention, we need to buy you a dress" Louis chirped while Zayn dragged me towards the section of the store with dresses. My eyes widened. A dress? Not gonna happened. Dresses and me . . . didn't fit. I didn't like them and when I did wore them something bad would happen. It's not that I hated them and was against all girly things, it's just that they're so uncomfortable. Basketball shorts, hoodies, sweatpants, skinny jeans, button up shirts, tank tops, baggy tees . . . that was more my style.

"Why?" I whined, not wanting to get one.

"Management just informed Liam and Niall that they want to talk about some stuff over tour, and we're supposed to dress up a little bit. Don't worry, Danielle, Eleanor, and Perrie will be there too!" Louis chirped, skimming through the dresses as Zayn tried to decide which color went best with my skin tone.

"What about Ariana?" I questioned.

"I dunno, Harry's never really had a serious girlfriend before, so they probably don't know about them yet, but we'll find out tonight" Louis said while fingering two dresses, feeling the material deciding which one was comfier.

"Your skin tone matches with every color, it's crazy" Zayn said suddenly as he stared at me with eyes and mouth open a bit. I guess that was an advantage to having tan skin. "Red" he finally decided. "No, purple" he said quickly after. "Ugh, this is so hard" he groaned. Hard? Weren't we supposed to grab a dress, try it on, and go?