Make Them Jealous: James

Start from the beginning

I frowned looking over at James, who looked at Lilly. Remus nudged my shoulder.

"YN, will you go with me to the Ball?" Remus smiled softly at me. Both James and Lilly wiped their heads to look at us.

"I'd love to Rem." I smiled grabbing his hand.

"And YN Do you want to go with me to Hogsmead tomorrow."

"That'd be great."

I winked at Remus, who laughed slightly. "I'm going to bed, Molly you coming." She nodded, "Night Rem." I smiled at him walking upstairs with Molly giggling.

Smiling as I fell asleep.

Next Morning

Remus walked into my room, Molly beside him, she smiled and walked out

"Hey, YN today is the first Hogsmead weekend and I thought we could go together. You know for the thing." He whispered the last part.

"Sure Rem let me get ready." I got up and Remus didn't move. "Get out Rem."

Remus turned around and walked out, quickly changing into a cute outfit and casting a warming charm around me. I walked downstairs, Remus was talking with the other three Marauders.

I quickly walked over and tapped Remus shoulder he turned around and smiled, "Ready?" He asked, I smiled and nodded.

"Yup, come on." I grabbed his hand, James glared slightly, "Bye boys."

Next Friday
I was walking down the hallway when I heard James and Lilly.

"James it's not working, you said they would get jealous and like us. YN and Remus are going to the ball together. What do we do?"

"I'm not sure Lilly, I didn't think they like each other." I turned around and ran to find Remus.

When I found him on the pitch, I tackled him, but he caught me. "Wow, Doey. What's up?"

"Rem, Lilly likes you and James likes me they had the same plan as us. I over heard them in the hallway. If we go to the ball together they'll confess." I smiled. Remus still held me. "Ugh.. Rem."

"Oh sorry." He put me down.

"It's alright come on it's almost curfew and tomorrow is the ball." Remus nodded dragging me to the common room, but he had to do his Prefect Rounds.

Next Day

Lilly came in as did the other girls as we got dressed for the ball

"You look beautiful." Alice gushed.

"Thanks Ali, hey Lills Do you think Remus will like it." I have her a twirl a smirk on my face.

"Definitely." She sighed softly. "Do you think James will like this." She twirled trying to get a reaction from me.

"Of course Lilly you look beautiful." I smiled truthfully to her.

She turned around frustrated. "I think tonight I'm gonna kiss him." I told her.

"What?! You can't I like him-." Her eyes widened, "YN I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have said anything."

"Lilly it's alright I love James, me and Remus made the same plan as you and James. I overheard you in the hallway. He's all yours Remus, I mean." She smiled. Alice and Molly stared at us. I forgot about them.

"Anyways Lilly, let's talk to our dates." She nodded and we walked downstairs.

Remus stared at Lilly, while James stared at me. Me and Lilly went to the boys, I grabbed James hand and Lilly grabbed Remus's.

"Wait what?" The boys asked, looking between us confused.

"James loves YN, YN loves James, I love Remus, Remus loves me. Let's go to the ball." Lilly says simply.

"Wait, switch ties, Remus take the red one, James take the blue one. Match your dates." Sirius tells us as Marlene grabbed his hand.

At Ball
I was dancing with James, "Hey James." I whispered softly.

"Yes Love."

"My animagus is a Doe. Only Remus knows." I confessed.

He pulls away and looked down at me. "But you said it didn't work."

"I lied, but Sirius would've teased us for years." I smile innocently.

"No worries love, but now you get to come with us. As a girlfriend to a Marauder." James smiles.

"And you get to be the boyfriend to a Marauder." I reminded.

"Oh right, I forgot come along I want to show you something." James pulls me.

"What?" I ask.

"You'll see."

AN
______________
How did you like this one?