~~~~

-Lunch-

Jungkook's been sleeping in class and has been caught thrice already. Why is he so sleepy?

I walked up to his desk and got the normal glares I usually get. Well as long as they don't lay their fingers on me..

"Kookie yah" I said as I shook him softly.

"Hmmm?" He asked sleepily.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Hmmm..." He answered.

"Hey are you going?" Jaebum asked me, waiting for me to leave with him to the rooftop.

I looked at the tired Jungkook then back to Jaebum.

"I'm staying." I smiled at him. He understood and gave me a nod and a smile before leaving.

I took the empty chair beside Jungkook and placed it on the side of his table. I sat and played with my phone. I felt my stomach grumble alittle which startled me.

"Hey, Jagi" I leaned in to whisper in his ears as he sleeps. "I'll just buy a drink and I'll be back okay?" I said softly and he nodded with a smile before snoring softly.

I giggled and stood up to walk to the vending machine near the canteen.

"Hmm. Mt Dew or Mango juice?" I asked myself outloud.

"How bout some hate juice? We'll be glad to give you a taste of it." I turned around and saw Jungkook's fangirls with the girl who grabbed my collar leading them. They were 5 and they had smug look on their face.

"Happy that I'm alone?" I asked as my hand balled into fist.

"Maybe?" She chuckled. "Who are you without our oppa now huh?"

Our oppa? Who's is Jungkook again? Last time I checked, he's mine. I was about to open my mouth to talk back when someone did it before me.

"Min Christine's with us. Back off bitches." I heard someone say behind me. I looked back and saw Yuri with her group stepping up putting me behind them.

"But we're on your side Yuri nim! We don't want her with Jungkook oppa too!" She whined.

"Touch her, you'll be facing me. You understand?" She said having atleast a centimeter away from the face of the girl.

"DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!" She shouted which made the other girls flinch.

"N.ne." They said as they walked away briskly.

What was happening? I got startled when they all faced me. I held the end of my skirt as they took a step towards me. I didn't take a step back but I let go of my skirt and faced them with my chin held high.

"You shooed them away so you could have my by yourselves?" I asked

"No. We're here to apologize.." She said bowed down.

What?

"Yah." She hissed over her shoulder

"M.mianhamnida Christine ssi" they all said in sync.

"What?" I asked. "Okay no offense but I'm really lost here." I said

"I saw you in the hospital." Yuri said and I froze.

"Look. I've been through the same case as you. Maybe not exactly but I know what it feels like to fight it alone." She said as she took a step towards me.

"Please don't tell Jungkook.. Please let me be the one.." I said shaking. She looked pained but she nodded anyways.

"Alright.." she said as she took my hand and squeezed it. She whispered something which sounded like a sorry? Then she smiled weakly before walking away.