chapter one

Gine rested her hand on the pod . Her baby was about to be sent off to earth by her husband bardock.

" Are you sure you know what your doing?!" She asked as she turned to face her husband. Her face had a mix of a solemn and sad expression. She didn't want to leave her baby all alone on an unknown planet.

Although she was a saiyan and had violent tendencies, she was much more peaceful than the average saiyan.

Bardock gave her a look that told her , her son was going to be okay.he did this as he rested his hand on her head and gave her a gentle kiss on tje cheek.

Gine wasnt't convinced , she wanted to see her baby grow up . Gine removed bardock hand and turned to him , staring him straight in the face.

" can we at least go with him?!" Gine protested

Bardock was alittle baffled.

" it's not really saiyan like to run away from a battle ." he told her

" but what if your theory was wrong ?"

" we just have to hope it was right."

Gine couldn't believe what he was saying. Gine was angry , sad , and confused. Sje had made up her mind.

" I'm going with him " she threaten " are you going to come with me or not ?"

It was quiet

Bardock finally gave in.

" Fine !" He huffed " but let get raditz to come with us ."

Gine gave him a questioning look

" you sound like we're going on vacation !" Gine told him

" in case my hunch is wrong like you , said it'll be like a vacation." He nudged.

" okay i'll call raditz!" She orderd. " grab kakarot and find a bigger pod for the four of us!"

Bardock did as told and with kakarot in hand , ran off to find a bigger pod.

Going to stop right here .
Hope you like the fanfic so far.
If you like it send alittle feedback and suggestions to the story.