Chapter 6 - Truth or Kiss?

Start from the beginning

I hope he doesn't asks me questions and just do his things without noticing my presence. While Jungkook is in the shower, I took advantage of the minutes I have and grabbed fresh clothes from the cabinet and other things I might need. When he goes out of the bathroom, I enter right away to avoid questions.

Exactly five minutes after, Jungkook exits the bathroom wearing only his towel around his hips. His hair is wet so his bangs are pressed against his forehead, his chest and six packs have water dripping all over, his arms are well defined as well as his body. I'm mesmerized at how perfect Jungkook is. And his face is so beautiful, I see no flaw in him. His big doe brown eyes shine, his teeth are so white and resemble of a cute bunny when he smiles, the moles on his nose and mouth are just the cherry on top. I can't believe I'm appreciating Jungkook's like I saw a greek god just now.

I was hoping to run to the bathroom as soon as he left but Jungkook's beauty got me paralyzed for moments. He noticed me, now I can't run away.

"Hi Tae, are you ok? I was worried with you, you seemed really in pain and I'm sorry if I couldn't be of much help." Jungkook worryingly said eyeing me from head to toe seeing if I was hurt somewhere.

Did he just called me TAE? I'm going crazy...

"H-Hi Jungkook. I'm o-ok n-now. I-I guess I over r-reacted because the fall just did some scratches on my hands and legs. Thank you for carrying me to the top." I said trying to contain my stuttering and giving him a small smile.

"It's a shame something like that happened to you. I really wanted to explore the island with you..." Jungkook whispered his last words and gave me a big smile showing his bunny teeth that brings shivers to my body.

"Ah It's o-ok, I'm ok now." I said walking to the bathroom and avoiding his gaze.

"Tae." He gently grabbed my wrist not letting me enter the bathroom. Oh my god, what is he doing to me? I feel butterflies filling my stomach and I don't know why. I only know Jungkook for two days.
"Since today we couldn't hang out. Do you want to have dinner with me and my hyungs?" He said smiling at me and with pleading eyes. I think whipped is the right word to describe the way I'm looking at Jungkook right now. Someone please beat my head now.

"I-I don't know if my hyungs want to go somewhere to have dinner." I said looking down because his gaze is so strong that it might burn holes in me. My cheeks are blushing so much.

"They can come with us, there's no problem." He said with a hopeful smile, letting go of my wrist.

"O-Ok, I will text them to see if they want to go." I turned around and held my phone that was lying on my bed.

"Hmm." He just hummed and started to get dressed right in front of me. What is he doing? I just turned my back to him hidding the pink that was blooming on my cheeks.

Bread genie groupchat

Taetae: Hyungs, my roommate just asked me if we want to have dinner with him and his friends. Do you want to join them?

Yoongs: Tae, do you like this guy? You have been talking about him for the two days we are here or staring at him. Isn't it odd that he is always asking you to hang out with him or eat with him?