Reader x Tzuyu - Gone

Mulai dari awal

===============

A WEEK LATER

"I can't believe this." You said as the 'Allkpop' news was being on. You were currently at Twice's home watching this, while Tzuyu was away practicing with her maknae line. You were waiting for her when you decided to turn on the TV to waste time...big mistake.

"Hot 'rumored' couple Tzuyu and Jungkook were spotted holding hands coming out of their joint training put together by their labels. I don't think the rumors are exactly rumors anymore. Bo-"

You turned off the TV, feeling the urge to yell.

"(YN) it's not what it looks like." Sana voiced up coming from behind you.

"You saw the same thing I did right!" You yelled at the screen looking back at her.

"Both of them were forced to hold each others hand. I heard JYP instructed her to do so. To build up the fans." She tried to calm you down.

"I don't care if it's fake Sana, she's my girlfriend! You don't know how I feel about this!"

"Let me guess...angry." She smiled, but then turned to a frown when you let a tear out.

She then hugged you. You were grateful for Sana, she was like a comforting mother.

"You're telling the truth right. JYP told her to do it?" You said in a croaky voice, she nodded and you let out a sigh.

Just then your phone suddenly ringed. It was Tzuyu. You cleared your throat and answered.

"Hello...yeah I saw it!...Of course I'm mad!...Explain then......Yeah, Sana told me just now...I don't know Tzuyu, I'm just...dinner...my place?...o-ok...love you too." You hanged up.

"Your place huh~" Sana said.

"What, we're not going to do anything Sana." She just smirked at you. "Anyway I got to go clean up my place."

"Why...it's just going to get 'dirty' again~" Sana teasingly said and she ran away.

"SANA!" You shook your head and left in your car to your apartment. Along the way you were smiling because you were going to have some alone time with Tzuyu.

After you arrived, Tzuyu arrived later with some dinner and then...well lets just say it's a night you both won't forget for quite a while...

===================

A week later...

*RING RING RING*

*RING RING RING*

*RING RING RING*

Your phone was going off like crazy, you were currently at your co workers house. He let you stay there for the day. Why...

You couldn't get the image of your head. It was everywhere: news, videos, magazines...

it was the sight of his lips on hers.

And even though it was just a picture, you could tell she wasn't fighting back. After all, you knew what it was like to kiss her.

Even throughout the week you knew something was up, she was gone for longer times than usual when she was out 'training'.

You were just lying on the couch looking at the ceiling. You were thinking of what happened. Everything was going great...

"I love you and only you...tsk...how stupid was I to fall for that."You said to yourself.