Chapter 1

A/N
These first chapters a horrible, I'll get around to rewriting them soon.

Chapter 1

I was running through the dense oak forest, shadow to shadow hoping He didn't spot me. But the footsteps didn't stop nor did they get any closer nor father away.

I looked up, and at a glance, I saw there was a half moon hanging in the sky. The moon made enough to see by, but there was still a  but there was still a steady stomping from behind me.

As the sweat ran down my legs and I felt them about to give up and let me collapse, his footsteps slowed then stopped. I half turned, slowing a bit as I did.

That was when he jumped and landed on my back, knocking the air out of me completely.

He shoved a vile smelling potion down my throat, making me drink it by holding my nose and closing my mouth so I had to drink the vile brew to get any oxegen. I was already running low and this made it worse. when I had drank every last drop, he let me go so I could breathe and got off me. I rolled over and tried to get up, tried to face him; I ended up sinking back down. The world was spinning, as if it had been knocked off its axis.

His eyes widened as he got a good look at me. He exclaimed, "You are a female?!" while backing up to leave.
"Yeah, so what?" I shot back, trying to fight off the darkness that was threatening to close in on me.He muttered "It still should work," under his breath as he walked away. 

As the blackness neared me I swore to myself, "For whatever reason this has done to me, Israphel, I shall find you and kill you! For this and my home, I shall kill you!" THe blackness sprung itself on my mind, making spots between my eyes. I slowly faded into unconsciousness, where there are no thoughts, sounds or feelings...

A/N Hope you liked it  the next chapter will be coming soon :)