Chapter 14

I glanced around, terrified they would find me. It had only been a few hours, but it was enough. They had managed to track me down and corner me within this warehouse, who are "they" you ask?

Why they dear reader, are the people hunting me. And I'm not enjoying it one bit.

~ ~ ~ A Few Hours Earlier, Outside Golden Glacier ~ ~ ~

I put my contacts in, I wasn't very good at holding the spell that would temporarily change my eyes to be like a normal minecraftian's, so I still used my contacts.

I blinked a few times and then walked down the winding path to the small town of Golden Glacier,  named thanks to the colourings of the glaciers around the town when it was sunrise or sunset.

The houses were made of marble which was a common resource around here, there were a few guards towers which were made of obsidian.

~*~

I wandered into town and ended up at the markets, the wares they had astounded me. There were several stalls proclaiming miniature animals and items that went along with them, such as a miniature cat along with miniature litterbox, cage & bowls. I tried to look uninterested as I looked, but I was internally squeeing at the cuteness.

I eventually paid for a miniaturized kitten, cage, bowls and litterbox. I enchanted the items so if they got shaken up they wouldn't tip over or anything, I placed the kitten in the cage along with the bowls and litterbox. Then placed the whole thing in Cooper's box, the kitten could keep him company.

I guess I should describe the kitten, the adorable ball of fluff was roughly the size of my pinkie. It's colourations were of golden to dark brown with stripes, it also had a few tufts of fur on it's head that looked like messy hair, and the kitten was male and I named it The Doctor. I don't know why, I just did.

After another half a hour later around the market and I was ready to go, during that time I picked up an advanced magic spellbook, a book on the multiverse theory and a spell that allowed you to dimension hop and another kitten this time white and female who I named Rose and she joined The Doctor within Cooper's box within the cage.

That was when things went downhill, after I finished organizing my purchases and I cast a spell to make the bags a bit bigger on the inside so I could fit more things in it. I headed for the outskirts to leave, it was only a pitstop anyway.

I was near a guard tower when I heard the yell of "HALT!" I ignored it, thinking it was for someone else. "You there! Halt!" I heard again, this time I turned and saw around five people one of whom was yelling at me.

"Me?" I asked.
"Yes-" Said the one who seemed to be the leader, the people with him wore cloaks but I could tell two were female and the other two were male. The guy whom was talking was also male, he had a cloak covering his lower half so I couldn't see his clothes but I could see his head. He had the most peircing blue eyes, chocolate brown hair, his skin was tanned.

"Why?" I cut him off, annoyed at him. Didn't he know I needed to leave?
"We have reason to suspect you are a user of dark magic." He answered, annoyance flashed accorss his face. I didn't care I had more important things to think about.

"What?! On what terms?" I asked, getting even more annoyed. I've never used dark magic in my life, Herobrine had only taught me light magics. When I was ready he said he would teach me some dark magics. So what he said was complete crap, and I told him so.

"One of my colleges saw you cast a spell over a shopkeeper to get a lower price." He said.
"Oh that? That's called reverse psychology, it was easy to barter down a lower price." I answered.
"She also saw you had a miniature creeper in an obsidian box." He waited a few moments. "Brine" He added, I almost stopped breathing.

"W-what are y-ou talking a-about?" I asked, trying to stop the waver in my voice. Herobrine had told me of Brine hunters, I hadn't believed him. "I am so screwed right now." I thought, glancing at the five people in front of me as they pulled weapons that I could clearly see as enchanted.

They dropped the cloaks, and I started to back away. "Won't you introduce me to your friends?" I asked, some of my natural charm coming back once I realised I could easily teleport away. None of the advancers had put down an anti-teleport spells down, so I could escape that way.

"Oh it would be rude of me not to introduce ourselves, I am Torik the leader of this band of misfits." Torik said, because he removed his cloak, I could see he had what looked to be a tawny lion's tail and  a pair of ears which had suddenly appeared (Must of been hidden in his hair) he wore a tunic with hunting books, a scabbard with a sword, a bow on his back; both enchanted.
I glanced at the others, who were wearing matching smirks as they surrounded me.

A/N
Can you submit forms for the Brine Hunters? I just need two males now, thanks to DJ & LordstarKitty I have two females. The males can be whatever. Though no enderdragon, brine or squid hybrids; no OP sorcerers/sorceresses or hybrids either. If thye're OP and I pick them, I nerf them considerably.

Name: Torik Chanler

Gender: Male

Species: Minecraftian Cross Lion

Description: Torik usually wears a tunic with a hole cut in the pants for his tawny lions tail, he also wears hunting boots with the tunic, he has lion's ears which are easily hidden within his chocolate brown hair, his eyes are a piercing blue and his skin is tanned, he is fairly muscled

Personality: Torik is very loyal to his team and will lay down his life for his friends in a heartbeat, when not talking to Brines he is usually a cheerful chap who is quite likable, he will never give up on a hunt; even if his friends have, nor will he leave a man behind; it's the whole group or nothing; no exceptions

Weapons: An enchanted diamond sword melded with obsidian, an enchanted bow and quiver and several throwing knives in his sleeves and boots

Backstory: Torik came into the world of hunting Brines because his father taught him and his feather before that and his feather before that. Torik grew up with a nomadic lifestyle thanks to his Dad's hobby. Torik eventually joined in his Dad's hunts successfully killing 2 Brines with his Dad's help and one on his own.
His mother was killed by a Brine when he was younger and that's what got Torik to finally learn his father's work. Learning what truly happened changed Torik; for better or for worse, he swore to rid the world of Brines and stands be his promise, and will until he dies.
Torik created his band of misfits by finding those who were willing to do what was right (Or what seemed right) for their world.

Other: Torik will never accept a bribe or break when being tortured, there being only one exception, you can quite easily bribe him with Notch Apples.

There ya go, have fun creating those OCs for me to use ^^