Chapter 13: magic shop

Beeb Beeb Beeb

Your phone started vibrating as the timer went off. You pressed the ' stop ' button as you check the time.

Oh shoot I'm late for the meeting!

You panicked as you clumsily grab your phone and your bag on the way out.

~🥀🥀🥀🌹🌹🌹🌷~

Ring Ring Ring

' ughhh '

Jungkook groaned as he turned off his alarm beside his bed. ' 5 more minutes... ' he mumbled.

But before he could enjoy the sweet sweet silence, the door flew opened, a small child appears behind the dirt with a big smile plastered on his face.

Ughhh

Jungkook mentally rolls his eyes as he flips his pillow over his head, covering both his ears.

' Hyunggggggg~ '

Hoseok called out as he jumped on Jungkook's bed, landing on top of the sleeping man, straddling the man's waist.

' it's time to wake up Hyung! '

The child exclaimed as he continuously jumps up and down.

' gou awey yu bratt...! '

Jungkook pulled his blanket up harshly, causing Hoseok to tumble off the bed.

' but hyung, you need to take me to school remember? ' Hoseok whines as he gets off of the floor and lays his head on the edge of Jungkook's bed, pouting.

' Tell Taehyung to do ittt '

Jungkook said before turning away from the younger.

The child shake his head.

' no can do Hyung, Tae Tae Hyung went out to buy a new phone, so only you can bring me to school, so come onnnn '

Hoseok whines while trying to pull the older off his bed.

The older yank back his arm before sighing a ' fine ' and got out of bed.

' oh and by the way Hyung? '

' yeah? '

' don't you have an appointment today? '

Oh shit

And after 3 minutes, Jungkook rush out of the house with a toothbrush brush stuck between his teeth, a sandwich on his right hand, his bag on his left and a ' weeing ' Hoseok trapped in between his arm.

~🥀🥀🥀🌹🌹🌹🌷~

You sigh as you wait for the traffic light to turn green, fidgeting the steering wheel as if it would make it turn faster.

Jin is so gonna kill me.

As you a thinking of an excuse on your reason for being late, you noticed the flower shop that you had bought flowers had closed down. The shop was called ' magic shop ', it was a weird name. So one day, you were curious enough to ask the shop keeper about the name, her reply was just as weird,

' a magic shop is a place where people trade their bad memories for good ones, I'd like to think that this shop does the same '

You smile at the memory, the old lady was very nice and gentle.

You continued to observe the closing shop, completely forgeting about your meeting.

There was still a few more flowers on display,

A specific bouquet caught your eye, there were three red roses, one pink tulip, and three other red roses, but they were already starting to wilt...

HONK

You snapped out of your day dream as you realize that the light has already turned green.

I really need to stop doing that.

Whispers ' idol '