Chapter 9: resolution

Gangnam

' hyung did you really have to hit me that hard ', Jungkook winch as Hoseok put the ice packet on the red bump on his head a little bit too hard.

' yes, yes i did ', Taehyung replied as he walked toward the laying Jungkook with a plate of sliced and peeled apples and sat it on the coffee table.

The younger boy groan as he sat up, ' this is all your fault kid ', he said detracting at Hoseok who giggled while eating the sliced apple Taehyung fead him.

' don't you dare blame our poor child for your poor decisions. ', Taehyung scolded, taking the toddler into his arms protectively as Jungkook rolled his eyes.

' anyways ' Taehyung started as the mentions Hoseok to go play with his toys, ' a little birdie told me you wanna find a job ' , he said, wiggling his eyebrow.

The younger rolled his eyes again before popping an apple slice into his mouth.

' well that little birdie is right'

' seriously...? ', Taehyung said, watching the toddler play with his bear.

' yup', Jungkook answered while putting this arm under his head to relax.

' are you gonna leave me all alone? Like Park did? '

' damn Taehyung, don't sound so depressed and shit, I'm still gonna play Hoseok's daddy if that's what you're worried about- '

' Tae...? '

Jungkook stopped talking and looked at his hyung, he was starting intensely at the younger.

' your not going to leave me, my little bunny faced gum drop sugar Kookie~ '

'not like that good for nothing Park Jimin did ', the elder spoke,

' if you leave, I'll just have to shoot the poor birdie down... ', the older man said, pointed his hand made gun at toddler's head who was busy make a ' salad ' for his bear to hear their conversation.

Taehyung never really like Hoseok, he just wanted a kid, a child to baby, to have a whole family, but if the daddy bird flys off, mommy will just have to eat the poor hatchling up.

' and what makes you think threatening me with a kid is gonna keep daddy from flying away? ', Jungkook asked, raising his eyebrow.

' then I'll just have to break daddy's wings, ', Taehyung smirk and stood up to play with Hoseok who called for him.

Jungkook stared at the two. ' fucking bitch ', he mumbled under this breath as he grabbed an apple slice.

Jungkook got used to Taehyung's bipolar personality by now. Although sometimes he wishes he could cut off the elders tongue for it.

Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin were best friends since preschool. They become friends because of Taehyung since he kept insisting the trio to play at the sand box together.

Taehyung was a weird kid to say the least, one minute he can be an absolute angel to the teachers and his classmates and the next he can be putting glue in people's eyes like he was doing them a favor. But despite his bipolar personality, he was not short tempered. When Jimin accidentally killed his pet rat he had found in his basement, he didn't get angry or lash out at the already traumatized boy, he simply held the dead rodent in his arms.

Jungkook thought as he turn to look at the cotton stuffed rodent placed on top of a table.

But there was something Taehyung couldn't stand,

Taehyung looked at Jungkook again while giving him a stern look before Hoseok picked up a plastic bird model, smiling brightly as he moved it towards the now smirking elder's lips.

' Tae Tae hyung, can we have pasta tonight? '

The elder turned his head towards the boy and smiled, ' I'm sorry sweetie but we cant. '

' why not, I heard my friends talking about how his mom would make him home made pasta ', Hoseok said with pleading eyes.

' alright alright, pasta it is then', Taehyung ruffled the boy's hair as he turned to his partner.

' what about you Kookie? What'd think about pasta tonight? ', the man asked while being pulled into a hug by Hoseok.

' sure '

And that,

' but hyung, is it really okay to have pasta, I don't want to burden you...', the little boy said guilty.

' it's okay dear, trying new things is a good thing' ,Taehyung reassured while putting a hand on the boy's shoulder, giving it a light squeeze.

' right, Kookie? '

' yeah... '

Is change.

But if there was something Jungkook was good at, it was manipulation.

So Jungkook bought his Hyung a dog, needless to say, he starts working tomorrow.

Ughhhhhhhhh
I really don't want to make any of the members into bad guys
But I really wanna write a more realistic thriller...

Nor do I want someone to die... *sigh*