2 || {Na Ruto}

Magsimula sa umpisa

The two men took Chaelin's arms and pulled her inside the kitchen, even though she still had one shoe on. As soon as she stood there, all eyes were on her, some stopped eating to look at the girl, or just freezed and looked at her as if they never saw a girl before. The two older male sat down between others and Jaemin also entered the kitchen. "Good luck to survive." He whispered in her ear and also sat down, amused by the scene. 

Chaelin bowed to the people who sat at the table and spoke silently. "I-I'm Chaelin, Kim Chaelin.. Nice to uh.. Meet you I guess?" She smiled sheepishly and everyone went back to their conversations or eating their ramen. Chaelin just stood there, observing the seven guys with wide eyes, but she got interrupted by one of them speaking to her. "Uh, Kim Chaelin, you still have one shoe on.. I'm Donghyuck, the cutest by the way." Chaelin nodded as she stroke her hair behind her ear and took off her shoe to place it in the hall, then she returned to the kitchen and walked to Jaemin, who held a seat for her. "Eat and act as if you're home." She nodded and started eating the delicious food in front of her. Jaemin introduced the five other boys, the handsome one she saw first was Jaehyun, and the bunny like boy was Doyoung. There were two boys she saw at the party, Renjun and Mark. And the eldest among them was Taeyong.

"Wow, I didn't know you guys like High School Musical

"Wow, I didn't know you guys like High School Musical. I thought you only watch sci-fi movies, you know." The seven boys sat in the couch with Chaelin as they were watching High School Musical. "We actually love this movie, everyone loves it. Or maybe not. Whatever. We can hang out tomorrow to watch the second movie!" Doyoung looked in Chaelin's direction and their eyes met. Chaelin shrugged and smiled. 

When the movie ended, all the boys said their goodbyes to Chaelin and she went home. She arrived at 9 PM, she opened the door and tried to walk silently to her room. When she placed the tip of her right foot on the stairs, her mom coughed. "Where were you?" Chaelin awkwardly turned around and smiled brightly at her mom. "Me? Oh.. Well I.. uh... I just went to a friend's house." Her mom crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow. "Then why are you this late?" Chaelin laughed fake and rubbed her neck as she mumbled her answer. "We watched High School Musical and it ended late, after the movie, I went straight home!!" Her mom didn't believe her daughter but decided to just let it be. "Whatever, the next time you'll stay out this late, text me or call me okay?" Chaelin nodded and ran to her room.

She threw her handbag on the ground and jumped on her bed. She closed her eyes for a minute and then her phone went off. She checked the name of the caller and picked up as she sighed.

KIM CHAELIN:

"What do you want this time? 

I'm not going to play your girlfriend again!"

LEE JENO:

"I wasn't going to ask that! I found out you know Jaemin."

KIM CHAELIN:

"Jaemin who?"

LEE JENO:

"Na Jaemin, how many Jaemins would you know?"

KIM CHAELIN:

"Well... I know one Jaemin and his last name is Na, 

but maybe you meant a Park Jaemin or something? I don't know!"

LEE JENO:

"Bitch. I- nothing. Never mind. I called because he told me something interesting.."

KIM CHAELIN:

"First of all, don't call me bitch, you're a bitch. 

Second, what is that 'something interesting' then?"

LEE JENO:

"Your secret, no one can ever know it, but Jaemin told me."

KIM CHAELIN:

"He doesn't know any secret of mine... Or maybe... This one thing.. 

But I don't think he would tell you! What did he say?"

LEE JENO:

"Jaemin told me you have superpowers."

A/N: What did you think of this chapter? Any ships yet? I didn't decide yet what kind of ship I'll do for Chaelin so it can be anything, maybe no ship? Tell me what you guys would like the most!

xxx

-J