Free

*I'm sorry there hasn't been an update in so long, I haven't had any good ideas for this story. But an advance warning there won't be many chapter left to this story.*

I didn't sleep the whole night I was too concerned of falling off the dildo. The time dragged on and I prayed for the door to open and reveal my freedom. But that didn't come anytime soon. I could still feel the lashes from the whip repeatedly striking my back. The look of joy on Sir's face when he made me suffer was truly frightening. I still couldn't remove the question from my mind, but I wouldn't let my curiosity get to me again. There was no clock so I sat swaying on the horse, drowning in my own sorrow. I felt like it was morning as the room had walked up slightly, so I grew excited and hoped to see someone's face. An estimate of two hours later I heard footsteps. Soon the door opened and it revealed Jake. I couldn't hide my joy, I beamed a big Cheshire Cat smile and waited for him. "Right bitch I hope you have learnt your lesson." Sir sternly questioned. "Yes sir I did. I will never question the authority of you or your family again." I pleaded. "I just knew you wouldn't. I don't enjoy punishing you but it has to be done bitch." He fake sympathetically said. I being naive fell for his fake kind nature and trusted him more than anyone else. 1 year later. I have been the pet of this family for a year. But I can't really say I'm a the family pet anymore. After the punishment me and Jake got super close and I moved in with him as he was soon moving out. But as I'm still as naive as before and fell for his tricks. Being with him on my own is worse than with his mum and dad. He is much more controlling, dominant, abusive and I'm truly his salve. He does call me by my name now at least which at first was strange to hear. We still see him parents regularly and I still call them their same names. But they do t even know the half on the things their son does to me.