Mistress

"Bitch we haven't had the chance to play yet, I'm so excited to see how good you are!" Mistress exclaimed excitedly. I felt a bit nervous as I did want to please her. "Listen bitch, I have a foot fetish so you better get used to my feet. Remember you will worship us all the same and my feet should be treated the same." Mistress giggled. "Yes of course mistress, your feet are just as important as you, so they should be worshiped the same." I obediently agreed. She grinned evilly at me after those words escaped my lips. The truth is I hate feet, I have always fount them repulsive and horrible. How people do have foot fetishes never fails to amaze me. But I can't say this as I can't imagine the punishment I'd revive. So I act like a good dog instead. "So bitch your going to sort my feet first. So you can start with licking heel to toes and all around the edges 5 times. Then go to my toes, suck each of the, 3 times. After that sniff in between my toes then
lick them too. After that clean the dirt of my toe nails with your teeth. Then place my slippers on." Mistress listed. I was honestly scared due my hatred of feet. "Oh silly me, I forgot to mention one thing. Whilst your doing this I'm not going to be wearing underwear, and this really pleasures me, so if I squirt in your face you will thank me then lick it off." Mistress evilly stated. The thing is worshiping her feet seemed worse than being squirted in the face. Mistress then proceeded to climb on the table and sit on my stomach. This hurt as she was taller and heavier than me. She leant herself on my legs and shoved her feet in my face. I could instantly see dirt on them from her walking around bare foot. But like she instructed I began licking her feet from heel to toes. I did the whole process to one foot at a time. Once I'd finished her left foot I moved onto the right. Again I started the same. I reached her toes and sucked the big one first. She seemed more pleased/pleasured on this foot and this led to her squirting right into my face. "Thank you Mistress for blessing me with your liquids." I thanked. "Shut up bitch and suck!" Mistress shouted. She also put the heel of her foot in my throat, which really fucking hurt. I then got rid of her liquids and placed her slippers on her clean feet. "Right bitch your going lick me out now." Mistress easily said. She crawled to my face and sat directly on my mouth and nose. I had never done this before but I just tried my best. I stick me tongue out and licked the wall of her vagina. Then I went inside and farted my tongue back and forth. She seemed to enjoy this so I did it for longer. Then I stretched my tongue further in hope the fund her g-spot. I did eventually an da immediate moan escaped her lips. "Bitch you better fucking carry on there!" Mistress ordered. She spun around so her face was facing my lower body and she began playing with my boobs. I don't  know if it was for her pleasure or my pain. But every time I hit the right spot she squeezed them real hard. Then she squeezed my head tighter with her thighs and began rubbing against my face. I still continued licking. She was also slowly working up a bounce. I could fell her booty and vagina bouncing on my face fully. In this process she continued playing with my boobs and digging her nails in my stomach. Until she reached climax and squirted all over my face. She nealt still in front of my face. Her juices were dripping down her legs an don my face. "Wow bitch you did good. Lick up my mess from my perfect pussy and your face." She commanded. I did so. She was done with me, I lay there not knowing what to think. "Bitch I certainly look forward to playing with you again. But now it's time for jake and if you don't please him, it will be your death." She cruely spat out.