Punishment

I heard everyone go to the living room after jake had done with me. I was still terrified after him suggesting me having his kids, but I will overthink that more at night. I steadily crawled of the table. I was in agony after being raped numerous times tonight. But again I submissively crawled to serve my dominants. Because I have to remember I'm just their pet to play with. I made my way into the living room but sat by the door, I was waiting for the, to welcome me in. "Come on in bitch, I'll even let you sit on the sofa after tonight's performance. However it has to be on one of our laps." Master presented. I really didn't know who to sit with, but my mind was gravitating towards jake or mistress as I found jake the most attractive and mistress seemed to be the nicest. But I choose jake so my Curiosity could be answered. I crawled around to him and sat by his feet at first. Then he patted his lap and I jumped up. "How would you like me to sit sir?" I questioned. "Just straddle me but don't get in the way of the tv." He strenly said. I assumed I would have to be in a straddle position. I wasn't going to question this but I really didn't want to, my vagina was honestly in immense pain. I straddled over jake and rested my head on his shoulder. I don't know if he realised but after 10 minutes he was playing with my hair. This reminded me of home because whenever I was upset my mum would play with my hair. But I don't think all of her love could fix the hole left in my soul. I thought I had him in a good place so shyly asked my burning question. "Sir, I don't want to be intrusive, but what did you mean when you said I might have your babies?" His mouth turned to my ear. "Bitch you are never supposed to question our authority. You stupid slut. Once this movie is finished you will get a punishment you'll never forget!" He sternly whispered. I yelped quietly and buried my head back in his shoulder so he wouldn't get any angrier. He said from the beginning he was violent, so I was petrified. An hour went on which seemed like an eternity. He wasn't kidding as soon as the end titles came on he moved. He got up not giving me a warning, so I fell and slightly hurt my head. Then he grabbed a bunch of my hair and began pulling me across the floor. I quickly crawled so the pain would be slightly lessened. We made our way to a bit of the house I had never seen. The room was locked and only secured fingerprints could enter. We went down the stairs and I gasped in shock. It was a full blown torture chamber (imagine Christian grays playroom but darker). Jake grabbed my hands and tied them to the cuffs hanging from the ceiling. He then attached my legs to the floor cuffs. My back was facing him and I was in fear. He then put a blindfold on me and a gag in my mouth. Again he wondered of but quickly returned. Then I felt a sharp pain on my back. I screamed but it only came out as a muffled mess. "Bitch don't make a fucking sound. Tonight is your first torturing night, I promise I won't be to harsh." He spat sarcastically. I quickly realised the sharp pain in my back was from a whip. This went on for 15 minutes and I could feel the blood dripping down my legs. He then uncuffed me, but turned me around and cuffed me again. This time I didn't have ankle cuffs on but I did have something attached to my collar. He put an egg shake thing in my vagina. Then told me to cum when he said. I lost track of time but I estimated it to be about two hours. I then felt him lay underneath me, he then told me to cum. I was confused because it must be all on him. He unchained me and took the gag and blindfold away. "Bitch all your mess is in my mouth, clean it out." He chuckled. I crawled over to him. He was sitting in a throne shaped chair. I straddled him and stuck my tongue in his mouth. It took me ages to get it out and he wasn't making it any easier. "I'm going to do one last thing but then I will get you when I wake up." Jake told me. He carefully picked me up and placed me on an old wooden rocking horse. He tied me up on it. Then he placed a dildo on the rocking horse. "You are free to cum all you want but this is your seat on the horse. So if you do cum there is a risk of you loosing your seat, and then you will have the wooden horse in your crotch, which I have made to especially give you splinters." Jake almost shouted. Then he said enjoy baby and left me for the remainder of the night.