Jake

It had been about 10 minutes after mistress until jake came in. "Bitch you always refer to me as sir." Sir authoritative voiced. I nodded in submission. "Now you see bitch I can be quite violent. So if you don't do exactly what I say, punishment will come quicker than you expect. Or I could just abuse you for the excitement of watching you suffer." Sir grinned wickedly from ear to ear. I knew better than to answer him as he was just giving an informative monologue. But I made my fear visible, which I'm sure turned him on. Jake then positioned himself between my legs. His face was looking directly into my boobs. He inserted his head between them and began to suck, bite, grab and shake. I moaned which I knew would pleasure him. Then he ripped of his trousers, showing me his bulge in his pants. He sat on my boobs and began thrusting in my face. "Take my pants of with your mouth bitch. So you can see my hard cock." He huffed. It was hard to get a grip on his pants without biting his cock. But then I finally got a good grip on the band and began to move them down from his cock. Instantly his dick sprung into my face. I had a clear expression of shock, but sir only laughed at my reaction. "Now suck my cock and when I release my load, swallow it with your eyes looking directly into mine." Sir instructed. I did. I started The now easy ritual of sucking cock. I quickly began to deepthroat him, saliva was flowing all around my mouth. About 15 minutes later he came in my mouth. I stopped and looked at him dead in the eye. Then swallowed his load. He clapped his hands with obvious approval. Then he moved back down to my vagina, and perfect positioned himself at my entrance. At first he slowly rubbed it with the head of his dick, with the purpose to tease me and excite him. Then unexpectedly he shoved all 7 inches of him inside me. I felt like I could feel his cock in my stomach. Then he grabbed onto both boobs or as he called them love handles and began to fuck me harder. 20 minutes later I was on the verge of climaxing and so was he. "I'm going to pull out and cum all over your stomach. Whilst I do that hold your walls tight. Then I'll insert my dick again and you must release instantly!" He almost shouted. He did exactly as he said and then replaced himself inside and I climaxed. Then pulled out and ordered me to lick my mess of his dick. After that he got off and began untying me. "Honestly bitch you were better than I expected. You are the best pet we have ever had. You will never leave us now. You know one day you might even be lucky enough to carry my kids." Sir smirked and walked off. His last words shocked me. I had no idea what he meant! I was scared.