New people

I have been with master for a week it is certainly exhausting. He has some sort of sex with me a couple times a day, sometimes more. It's sad but I'm getting used to it. He always praises me for being an obedient dog, he also changed my name. From the first day he called it me he loved it. So I'm now called bitch. I heard keys turning in the door, my new dog instincts kicked in and I started to bark. "Bitch what are you barking at?" Master asked furiously. I had not been permission to speak so just carried on barking. "Permission to fucking speak!" Master yelled. "Master there has just been a turn of the door." I nervously said. "Yeah it's my wife and son coming home, so you best be on your best behaviour." Master scolded. Before I knew it a beautiful women ran in the room. She was about the same age as Master and very pretty. She had light brown hair, green eyes and a beautiful figure. She was so lovely. "Oh my baby did you finally get us a dog." She squealed excitedly. "Yes scarlet I have got us a dog. As you can see she's very beautiful and extremely obedient." Master said proudly. I also smiled at his compliments. The woman I now know as scarlet came towards my cage. She opened it up and I bounced out like a good dog. I licked her and barked excitedly. She was laughing and began to pat my head. "Aw baby I love her, you sure did choose a good one!" Scarlet exclaimed. "Bitch introduce yourself." Master calmly stated. "My name is bitch and I'm your dog. I have been here for about a week and love it. I love pleasing master and I hope I can please you too mistress." I spoke confidently. She gleamed with joy and patted my head again. "Let's introduce her to jake." Mistress exclaimed. I assumed that was their son. He was shouted and he quickly came to the room. He immediately saw me and kneeled down to pet me. I assumed he knew why I was here, again I followed the same ritual as I did when I met mistress. "Now we are all here we can truly claim her as our own!" Master smirked evilly. I was very confused. Master walked to the bathroom and I followed. He instructed me to strip then get in the bath. He put the plug in then began to unzip his trousers. What he did next shocked me. He began to piss on me. He covered me completely in his piss. Once he was done mistress came in and she did the same. Then it was jake who of course did the same. They made me stay in there for half an hour so the piss could absorb into my skin. It was super gross!