Electric Shock (Chapter 10)

Start from the beginning

"Y-you're clingy.. but.. warm too..." Mina chuckled.

I looked up into her eyes and she looked back at me. We continued exchanging glances till' I finally felt a shock of electricity between our eyes.

Everything felt so dreamy... I saw Mina leaning her head towards me millimetre by millimetre.

But wait, that electric shock I felt...

Was...

A..

Literal shock of electricity felt from the arm.

"OW!!" I yelped out loudly, scaring Mina slightly. I immediately loosened my grip of Mina and saw there was a loose electrical cable sticking near the couch.

Mina started to giggle as she scratched the back of her neck. "S-sorry... My house is disorganised as you already know..." She blushed.

Those words then immediately reminded me of my real reason being here.

"Oh yes!" I blurted. "Change topic for a second!" I said.

"What is it?" Mina asked.

"About the case, I'm going to move you to a hotel nearby here since the case is happening in the blocks below it. Once you mention that you're a friend of this Mr Kim, the suspect will tell us everything." I said.

"O-oh! Okay! I'll get right to it!" Mina said.

I then dug my bag and pulled out a few items. "You're just going to stay there for a day. This operation will be done on your own. So, I'm going to pass you these things..." I said.

I passed Mina the access key card to the hotel, a piece of paper containing important details and a case file for rereading of the said case.

"B-but.. what about you..?" Mina asked.

"I'm just going to drive you to the hotel first. Then, I'll make my leave to do more outside investigation. Okay?" I answered.

"O-okay..." Mina said.

"Let's go now then." I said and walked out of her house and into my car with Mina following behind.

I then started the engine and drove Mina all the way to the hotel and dropped her off there.

I helped her sign in the hotel and led her to her hotel room.

"This is where you shall be staying for a day." I said as I opened the door for her.

"Wow... Finally... A proper home..." Mina said as she admired the room.

She then lied down on the bed and moaned out loudly as she felt how comfortable the bed was.

"It's so soft!" Mina squealed. I just giggled and closed the door.

"Come sit up. I gotta brief you a little more." I said as I sat on the edge of the bed.

Mina immediately sat up and peaked over my shoulder, looking at the paperwork on the case file.

"So, our suspect is named Mr Park. He stays just opposite of this hotel room. He rarely appears outside. So, I want you to stay here and just wait for him to call out 'Mr Kim'. You'll go up to him and state that you're a friend of Mr Kim and ask all the relevant questions on the next page of this file." I said.

As I continued to elaborate about the case, I felt Mina's arms wrapping around my waist slowly. It instantly made me feel so comfortable.

Holy shit... I think I'm really actually becoming gay...

"...that pretty much sums up the case... You got it?" I asked.

Mina smiled at me. "Of course! But.. can you stay a little bit..? I like hugging you.. to be very honest..." She said as she blushed a little.

I chuckled slightly and placed down the case file. "I too like hugging you..."

Mina then slowly pulled herself closer, hugging me tighter but just right.

I closed my eyes slowly and reopened them as I took deep breaths. Mina's arms around me is seriously one of the most relaxing things I have ever felt in my entire life...

We both kept silent and we started to stare at each other for a good five minutes.

"Nice eyes..." I finally commented, breaking the comfortable silence.

Mina smiled lightly with her lips. "Nice lips..." She commented as she started to play with my bottom lip with her pointer finger slowly.

I blushed harder than I ever blushed before.

She's really such a tease...

Mina continued to play with it and she started pulling her face close to me.

"M-mina..." I muttered as I noticed her face getting really close to me.

"Chaeyoung..."

Mina eyes were half closed and her lips were apart.

Oh my gosh.

Is she.. gonna..?

And then, I felt the lips on mine, making my body inside going mad like a monkey on drugs.

Oh.

My.

God.

MINA IS KISSING ME?!?!

My eyes widen with shock as Mina closed her eyes and started to deepen the kiss between me and her.

But wow... This kiss.. feels so.. good...

I started to kiss her back slowly and let my hands cup her cheek as she kissed me.

After a few minutes of kissing each other with only lips, I broke the kiss to catch my breath.

"My my.. Mina..." I muttered as I breathed in and out heavily.

"I-i.. like you, Chae..."

W-what..?