protect me 7

Jessica's POV

I was vaguely aware of a person in the room and kissing my forehead but i was too weak to open my eyes and see who had came in. I woke up again, holding my face as it was hurting badly. I was going to wear hoodie and kept my head down until my face heal completely. Just then, the school bell rang i heard people coming out of the classes. There was laughter and talking. Some tears rolled down from my eyes as i thought of no one to talk to. I braced myself and got out of the bed before getting my schoolbag and got out of the room.

When i came out of the school and was walking across the school carpark with my head down, someone shoved me to the ground and i fall. I looked up to see who pushed me and it was the girl who clung to Ethan James this morning. Her name is Rine as what her friends had told me when they circled around me. Behind Rine, there were the three girls behind her who had circled around me this morning. "Who do we have here now?" Rine smirked. "A loser whose name is Jessica Tanner." the three chorused behind her and laughed. "What a freak! What century are you in? Do people wear such funky clothes nowsadays?" Rine teased nastily while looking at me disgustingly. A crowd had gathered around us. "Anyway, is your face okay?" She faked concern before squatting down and held my face up for everyone to see my badly bruised face. Everyone laughed and pointed fingers at me. I chose not to fight back as i knew it was no use. "Are you done?" I mumbled as tears were hanging at the corner of my eyes. "Of course. Who want to hold your ugly face?" She smirked before getting out and ordered one of her friends for hand santizer. "You better do not go near Ethan or else i make your life more miserable than this." She warned before storming off with her friends. The spectators scurried off after them. I picked myself up before walking the long and painful journey home.

Ethan's POV

Once the school bell rang, I rushed to the sick bay but did not see her there. My heart heaved in disappointment. "Why should i care for a girl who i barely knows?" i questioned myself silently. "Your girlfriend has gone home." A voice suddenly interrupted my thoughts. I turned around and miss Janice Tan, the school nurse. "She is not my girlfriend. I just came and checked whether she is dead or not." I rebutted her and walked out of the sick bay.

I walked to the school carpark and towards my car. I saw Jayden standing near my car and i quickly jogged over. "Hey, whatsup man?" i asked while we hand punch. "Did you know Jessica Tanner is hummilated by Rine Bieber in here just now?" "Really?!" I shouted while trying not to go and find Rine Bieber and strangle her to death. "Are you worried?" Jayden smirked. "No, of course not. Why should i worry about her?" I laughed coolly, not showing my anger out. "I thought you cared about her?" Jayden asked. "Bullshit. She is just another girl and i do not care about her." I stated angryly and got into my car before driving off, leaving my best friend behind. I do not know whether i am angry at Jayden, Rine Bieber or maybe myself.