protect me 3

Jessica's POV

I woke up and looked at the time. It was 7.30am. I went to the bathroom to prepare myself and was on my way to school at 8.15am. The teasing began when i got to school. My locker was written with words like 'FREAK', 'GET OUT OF THIS SCHOOL' etc. I got home at 5pm as i was detained due to a misunderstanding. I was misunderstood as the one who threw a note to the head cheerleader of the school, Jane Magaret. Everyone in class snickered when the teacher yelled at me.

i dropped dead on my bed and slept off. The next thing i knew, i was brutally grabbed and thrown to the wall. Pain shook through my back and i groaned. Auntie Mary was home, being drunk again. I opened my eyes and saw her trudged over to me.Her eyes were bloodshot and scary. i cringed away in fear. She slapped my face a few more times before collapsing on the floor and snored away. I cleaned up the tears that were about to fall and struggled to lift Auntie Mary up. I needed to get her to her room or she would make a fit the next day for not bringing her to her room. When i was done, it was already 3am. i quietly got into my bed and cried silently to sleep.

Ethan's POV

I got back home at 3am after screwing up Rine. I climbed into my window and stumbled into my bed. I was dead beat after the 'extra-curriculum activities' with Rine. She is most definitely losing her touch as i was getting bored with her.

I woke up to the calls of my maid, May. " Young Master, wake up!" and she shook me. I groaned in frustration and got up. 'Damn, i have school today. Should not have go to Rine's yesterday.' I thought. I prepared myself and went to school. School was like any other days except that Rine clung to me even more and it was downright annoying.

When i got back home, it was already 5pm. "Young Master, Master wants to see you in his office now." May told me once i opened the door. 'Oh God!' I thought .i was dead beat as Coach made us ran laps. The last thing i wanted was my father's lecturing.

"You will fetch Jessica from her house at 8.45am tomorrow and you two will go to school together." My father said once i sat down in front of him. " What the hell! Why do i have to fetch her?!" "Her address is 1 Parker Road, Postal Code 145679. You may go now." My father ignored my question and continued with whatever he was doing. I got out the office, but not before slamming the door shut.

I tried to do my homework but i was so angry that i scribbled on my notepad. I was so frustrated that i decided to screw my homework and go to sleep. I so did not want to face the girl tomorrow. SCREW MY LIFE!