Chapter 40 - The Positive to my Negative

Song Credit - 'Pillowtalk'- Zayn

***This chapter is rated 18+

Chapter 40

Of course, the tenderness turns into a heated mess of tangled tongues and limbs, of insane heart rates and heavy breathing, of wanton, unabashed moans and dirty whispers.

Riaan stands while I'm still straddling his hips and walks with me like this towards the kitchen door. His intention, I'm guessing, is to take me up to one of the beds but we never make it past the kitchen door.

Was I really just moments ago feeling cold?

My flesh is heated. Both our bodies are sleek with sweat.

We are all over each other, groping, touching, stimulating each other into a frenzy. He pins me to the kitchen wall, moving his hands under my shirt and smashing them into my breasts and kneading them. My breasts ache at his rough manipulation of them.

There is no tenderness, only a raw energy of want for each other. He yanks off my shirt and I slip my hand into his slacks, pulling the offending garment down slightly so that I have better access to his already stiff length.

There is no need for foreplay, we are both ready and wired towards climaxing. Riaan slips his hand into his pants pocket pulling out a square foil packet. So he's better prepared this time.

He rips the wrapper off and slips the rubber on. Hitching both my legs around him he enters me in one fluid movement.

My body hits the hard wall behind me and I feel him slip easily into me.

He fills me perfectly.

We both groan at the swift connection between our bodies. He stretches and fills me and I cannot help but think that this is the best feeling I've ever had. That moment when he enters me, filling me up completely.

My softness enveloping his hardness, two opposites created as two parts of a whole. Both of us in a state of nirvana when finally paired together and connected.

My body will always seek Riaan's. He was made for me. He is the positive to my negative. He balances me. Completes me.

And I know that no man should complete me. That I am a living, functioning being without the help of any man. Yet in this moment, when Riaan's inside of me, when he clings to me and digs his fingers into my flesh, when he gazes at me like I'm the only thing that matters in the entire world, I cannot help but think that he makes me whole and complete.

Is this so wrong?

I wrap my arms around him, surrendering my body to his will. I want this. It feels right. The way he pounds into me is delicious and a moan escapes me each time he sinks hard into me.

I wrap my arms around his shoulders, tangling my hands into his hair and tugging roughly. He manipulates my hips so that I can feel him deep inside me, the deepest he's ever been, and I welcome the overwhelming feel of it. He digs his fingers into my hips, rocking my body and pulling me to the very edge of sanity.

The moment is so feral, so raw with want and longing for each other. Our moans fill the silence, a symphony of animalistic sounds that trigger our lust.

The harsh rhythm of our rocking against the wall and our rough foreplay and need to pleasure each other brings us both quickly to orgasm.

We come together, a shuddering hot mass again the cold wall, clinging and tightening our bodies as we release.

Riaan's body shudders and he grinds into me a few more times.

We are creatures of lust. The torrid reactions he is able to coax out of me are just unreal, insane, unbelievable. I become a person possessed- giving and taking without consequence.

And it's so much more than biology too. So much more than the mechanics of sex. My mind is so in tune with Riaan's. I can feel his thoughts, know his intentions. He has bared his mind to me, bared his deepest darkest secrets and is completely naked to me, body and soul. At least this is how it feels.

His eyes hold mine, never wavering and shows emotions I never saw in them before.

Our body's still.

We lean into the wall, still connected, exhausted and clinging to one another.

His voice cracks the spell-binding moment we are in.

"Layla....What have you done to me? Every time I'm with you, it's like the first time. How is that even possible?"

I can't see his face. He has buried his head in my collarbone, breathing in the scent of our lovemaking.

I smile at his words.

I know exactly what he's saying. It's the same for me. Each time we're together like this, after satisfying each other, I think that no moment can get better. But then all he has to do is touch me and my blood runs hot for him again. The slightest coaxing, and I'm right at the beginning of wanting him with a hunger that is all-consuming.

Each time we do this, it makes me want him more. The more I have of him-  the more I want.

His question was rhetorical. I don't have the energy to answer anyway. I am exhausted. Every muscle in my body aches.

Gripping me to him, Riaan walks back to our bed upstairs. Our bed? Yes, after everything we've done on it, I consider it ours. 

I lie limp and sated in his arms, two pieces of a puzzle that fit perfectly together.

He lays me on the bed, finally pulling out of me. I feel a sense of loss at the broken connection. He discards the condom and joins me on the bed, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me to him.

Even though my body is screaming with exhaustion I cannot sleep.

"Riaan?"

"Jaanu?"

"What now? I mean, what happens now? To us...What are we? I mean...it's okay if there is no 'us' or 'we'. It's too soon, I know...I totally get it. It's just that we've been talking and things seem to be okay bet..."

"Layla?"

"Yes?"

"Shut up, baby."

I smile into my pillow. I make to move away from his arms, pretending to be offended by his response but his grip only tightens around me.

"Layla. Haven't you figured it out already?"

I stop struggling at his words. I feel his mouth nuzzle into my neck and my smile deepens. He knows I'm ticklish there!

"I'm all yours baby. Body, mind, soul, whatever you want to call it. Yours to do as you want. Can't you see that I'm totally in love with you? What I told you earlier, about growing up, I've told no-one else, ever. Not even Rahul. You do things to me I didn't know were possible."

I lean into him. His words put all lingering doubts to rest.

It is like this, that I fall asleep, totally contented and at peace with all that has happened in the last few hours.