Sticking Together

Start from the beginning

"That army could have attacked us at any time and you know it." Bellamy justified the killings.

"But they didn't attack. You did that. You were hurting and you lashed out because that's what you do. There are consequences, Bell. People get hurt. People die. Your people. Nia got hurt. Alec died. Monroe's dead. Lincoln is dead." Octavia said making Bellamy realize all the hurt he had caused. He had never wanted to hurt the two most closest to him but he did and he didn't know how to fix it.

Octavia walked out determined to leave them behind and start a new. Bellamy stayed in his spot once more thinking all everything he had done. What no one saw was Fox and Jade packing their supplies. Among Octavia's rant Fox had turned to Jade and insisted she pack her thing. The girl was hesitant to do so but when Fox explained their predicament she packed nonetheless.

They began to make their way out as well. They would go to the meet point Nia had set up for them. But before they went out Fox stopped in front of Bellamy. Lost in his thoughts and guilt, he didn't notice her until she spoke up.

"You know Nia ordered the game to be taken from across the line. She also cut the water off." Fox informed him, letting him know who was behind it all. "And the night we left camp, Indra wanted Nia to stay. And she might've, if she didn't have us."

Bellamy's gaze drifted to them both. They had a strong connect to Nia and the fact that they were reminding him of how badly it could've all turned out made him freeze. What if she had been among them that night they went in?

As the girls left out the cave, he followed behind. He wasn't going to let them slip away. He wouldn't let them be alone. He would do what he must to protect them.

But before any of them could get any further from the cave, the rover pulls up and their attention is there. Most of them shocked to see Clarke standing in front of them. She was suppose to be in Polis, how did she get there with Jasper?

Bellamy stood in shocked as he saw her. After all the last time he saw her, he was arresting her. Seeing her again gave him mixed emotions. He was angry at the fact that she chose the Grounders over them, time after time again. But he was also relieved to see her alive and well.

Jasper's shouts brought their attention to him. He struggled to hold an unconscious Raven as he tried to make his way into the cave. Bellamy was quick to assist as he questioned if they were followed.

Everyone sprung into action as Miller ordered the others to check their surroundings. Bellamy carried Raven inside as everyone followed. Everyone except the three girls who were bound to leave.

Clarke saw the hesitation in Octavia's eyes and called for her hoping for her help. But no one could call to Fox and Jade as the decision laid among them.

Fox had wanted to help those she had once called her friends but she had a duty to keep Jade safe. She wanted to take Jade to an isolated place where no one would find her but she knew that the girl would speak out against it. Jade had a determination to stick with the group for some unknown reason.

"We have to stay." Jade tried to reason.

"We don't know nothing about what's going on. Nia would want us to go. To be safe." Fox stated knowing exactly what Nia would've done.

"Nia is in Polis. What if she's facing the same thing here. We could get the information we need and we could help Nia if it came to it." Jade added in. "I'm staying.'

Fox didn't like the whole situation but if Jade was determined to stay then she had to stay with her. She would be apart of all that was said among them and would gather what information she could.

They entered the cave shortly after just in time for Jasper to explain what had happened. As Fox listened Jade went to Raven to check up on her. Nia had begun to teach Jade into becoming a healer and the girl had a knack for the skill.

"Jaha's using the chips to control everyone. You shallow it and it changes you. You forget who you are, and you see this thing, ALIE. Only, she's not really there. She made Raven slit her wrists. She was trying to get it out of her head. I was trying to help her but-" Jasper explain everything he could remember about what was going on.

"Okay, so let's help her now. Did she say how?" Sinclair questioned determined to help the girl out of whatever state she was in.

"She was working on building something. She needed one of her old wristbands but Jaha destroyed all of them." Jasper tried to explain what Raven had told them before she went neutral.

"Wait a second. Does it look like this?" Clarke asked holding a small device up. Fox recognized the sacred symbol and wonder what it was.

"Not exactly." Jasper said but sudden Raven jumped up and pushed people aside. Jade, who had been sitting beside her, had been shoved against the wall as Raven sat up.

Shouts rang out as they chased after her, not wanting her to get away. They needed to help her with whatever she was working on.

Fox ran quickly behind her and managed to shove her into a tree. The blow hard as Raven stumbled back. Taking this advantage Bellamy and the others grabbed ahold of her. But the engineer fought against them before Jasper jammed a reaper stick into her, making her fall asleep.

"We have to go." Clarke spoke up making everyone look at her questionably.

"Why? ALIE doesn't know where we are." Bellamy asked wondering what Clarke had in mind.

"Because I know where we can get a wristband." Clarke explained making their decision final.

They would leave to find a way to help Raven. They gathered their things and began to load them. They would need to hurry before the reaper stick wore off.

Bellamy was unsure whether to allow Fox and Jade to come along but the two would not back down and insisted. He still cared for the girl he once shared storied with. Their story times reminded him of when he would read to Octavia as they shared the same excited emotion when the heard him speak. He wanted to gain he trust back and to be able to protect her like he swore he would.

He never really had a relationship with Fox. The young girl was always shy before but now that she had been trained, she was more outspoken and offering ideas that would help. He knew she also meant a great deal to Nia and he would protect her as well. He wondered why they were so insistent on coming but if they were close by he would have a better way to protect them, so he allowed it.

The rover full as they drove as quickly as they could to a place where they could help their friend. No one noticed the impending doom that was heading their way.