25 What do you want me to do?

I slowly sneak out of my room with my boots in one hand and a dufle bag in the other. As I walk to the elevator I hear footsteps walking towards my direction.

"What are you doing?" A voice said behind me. 

I froze in my footsteps.

I turn to see Loki. 

"Bucky needs me." I say to the god.

"You can't go Pheonix it is not safe."

"So what its nothing new. I've been through what they are most likely putting him through right now and this is the second time that he is going through it!"

"I understand that. but I told you why you can't go and save him."

"But Bucky needs me now."

"I'm sorry my lady but we can't risk you going into the wrong hands."  Says Loki

"Oh? You mean like when Hydra had tourtured me and made me a killer?"

Loki let out a sigh. "Times are different now, you have different abilities now and we can't let those powers fall into the wrong hands."

"How is this any different?" I yell. "Just because you gave me a pretty bracelet with a fire bird on it dosen't make anything different. I am going to save him!"

"Why is he so imporant to you? He is just a man."

"He is the one who saved my life on more than on accasion, He is the only one that truly undestands me. I care for him because I love him." I say not think about what I said then it hit me as too what I said.

Everyone stares at me in shock. 

I look around the room everyone with a shocked expression on their faces. 

I storm out of the room and run into my own. 

I glare at the god standing infront of me. 

"I have to help him. I wouldn't expect you to understand." 

Loki stared at me for a moment "Your right I wouldn't understand. I wouldn't understand why you want to risk your life for a mortal."

I look at the god with shock.

"But what I do Understand is is that you love him and if you after him you will become a prisoner."

"Then what do you want me to do?"

"Fight."

A/N: Sorry it has been sooo long since I updated.  I am a full time student in college and have had very little time to do... anything.  Thank you for understanding and I hope you enjoy this long over due chapter of Forgotten Warrior.  Please like and Comment.